• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

GraEddie

With Horo, Gifty and Lui set to come back at some stage I wonder what the bench will look like?….I would be tempted to start Buhrer because Gitfy will not be match fit and he seems to be able to get some good yardage to go with starting, then bring Gifty on later…

Gifty,
King,
JSL,
Lui

11. Choc
12. Horo
13. Gift

14. King
15. Buhrer
16. JSL
17. TRed

18. Lui
19. Hasson
20. Andrews

My starting forwards would be:

Lawrence
Ballin
Starling
Choc
T-Red
Buhrer

Bench would be:

JSL
Lui
King
Gift

So pretty much same as you I think GraEddie.

This on the proviso Gifty can get back in the next week or so. If not I don't have him (sorry Gift, I think you are a legend, but time is ticking). I'd then have Hasson, as I think he has good impact.

This also means Horo left out, sorry, but just not as penetrating this year. And then Hasson and Tyson need to also be working in reggies in case form fails or there is injury.

Amazing to think our lack of depth has been criticized, but you look at this and there is a lot of quality.

Having Gift sitting on the bench would be like having a Mercedes Benz parked in the garage . Gift's experience and class will ensure he will be on the starting side

There will be injuries over the next month you can bet on it, we will need everyone fit and firing.

G Stewart has a long row to hoe. He would need to be back against Souths; think there could be some tough decisions made around him if he comes back and is not right.

BOZO said:
Having Gift sitting on the bench would be like having a Mercedes Benz parked in the garage . Gift's experience and class will ensure he will be on the starting side

My mate has one of those, it is getting on in years so to keep it in it's best shape he only brings it out for special occasions

• 👍
Reactions: Fro
Snake said:
I really think Tom Symonds last two matches have been outstanding. He has to be in the 17 somewhere if he keeps this form up.
Back in 2008 we had Cuthbo sent off at one stage and I don't think he reclaimed his spot after that, and so missed out on the premiership glory that year. Horo better train hard or he might find himself in the same boat?

Fluffy said:
BOZO said:

My mate has one of those, it is getting on in years so to keep it in it's best shape he only brings it out for special occasions
Some things should only be brought now and again. Things you used to whack out at the drop of a hat when you were younger should be saved for special occasions as you get on a bit....

BOZO said:
G'day all,The big question is do you bring out the Mercedes if it's not firing on all cylinders,or stick with the Kingswood that has been running fine?
cheers mike

I would think glen would be more like an old tough as nails Gt falcon. Worth a mint and on its day would flog anything. Buhrer would be a new Gt. You'd race which ever model was running better.

BOZO said:

[attachment=835]

nah, Glenn comes with a bunch of other class around him, not the one off hit like the falcon GT.

More like an E type Jag, started off as a cheap fill in but turned into a classic

mike walker said:
BOZO said:
G'day all,The big question is do you bring out the Mercedes if it's not firing on all cylinders,or stick with the Kingswood that has been running fine?
cheers mike
When it comes down to reliability in the finals the Mercedes always out does the Kiingswood :p

BOZO said:
mike walker said:
BOZO said:
cheers mike
When it comes down to reliability in the finals the Mercedes always out does the Kiingswood :p

G'day all,Ted would be happy because "you're not taking the kingswood"!
cheers mike

Dragon would have to be in the 17 if there was an injury to the backline and they needed a replacement mid-match, surely.

Assuming everyone is at full fitness:

11 Watmough
12 Buhrer
13 Stewart

14 Sene-Lafao
15 Horo
16 Symonds
17 King

18 Lui
19 Hasson
20 Andrews

Injuries will probably decide the bench though, there's not much to choose between a lot of them.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6