Benji is a hack

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
the best part is... benji kicks on the fifth, tigers win. no, runs a silly play, egg on ya face, hahahahaahahh

dceagle said:
Tigs thought they were home at half time , and the worlds best player was the catalyst
So did sports tab..paying $7.50 at h/t for the warriors....if only!!:s

The only reason he's allowed to be what he is (which is either very good or very bad) is the game has changed to accommodate his style of play, which is touch football.

Put some heat on him (if you are allowed) and he goes to ****.

Garts said:
The Eagle said:
Garts said:
I would take him.

Where?

I would obviously keep Foran as he is a eagle but Benji is class. To say he is a hack is dumb. If we ever lost either of our halves I would not be crying if we got him.

I would be crying tears of pain because we would have paid big money for the most over rated player going around.

Garts said:
The Eagle said:
Garts said:
I would take him.

Where?

I would obviously keep Foran as he is a eagle but Benji is class. To say he is a hack is dumb. If we ever lost either of our halves I would not be crying if we got him.

I'd be happy to add him to Foran and DCE. There would be some depth in the halves. A bit rough when the Anzac Test is on though.

2008 World Cup final and putting on the winning play in the 4 nations final last year could suggest otherwise

CLIT COMMANDER said:
The only reason he's allowed to be what he is (which is either very good or very bad) is the game has changed to accommodate his style of play, which is touch football.

Put some heat on him (if you are allowed) and he goes to s**t.

I personally think Benji is the most overrated player in the history of overrating players

Other players in line for this award are as follows

Tallis
Kimmorley
Sandow
Hodkinson
Inglis
Slater
Idris
Gidley
Soward
Gasnier
Cooper
Williamson
Barba
And the man of the season himself
Darren Lockyer,this bloke has profited alot on
other peoples work,the broncos halves have
one of the consistantly best forward packs known
to man,he has NEVER had to play behind an inept
platform for extended periods,the broncos are ALL
pack,no backs nor halves imo,history confirms this

Kiwi Eagle said:
2008 World Cup final and putting on the winning play in the 4 nations final last year could suggest otherwise

CLIT COMMANDER said:

Put some heat on him (if you are allowed) and he goes to s**t.

Luckiest asshole in history, watch the first half of that 2008 world cup final again and you might change your mind. his first half was a disgrace, then he got lucky in the second half.

So when the pressure was on and the game was on the line, his game lifted ? Not a great way to prove the point

Kiwi Eagle said:
So when the pressure was on and the game was on the line, his game lifted ? Not a great way to prove the point

Mate if he was a leader and a winner the tigers would not be out, just like they were this time last year.

what did you think of his second half tonight kiwi? was it good or crap?

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2