Benji Marshal

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

fLIP

UFO Hunter
Four minutes on the field and the Tigers fear he may need a total knee re-con, pending scans. Season over.

Is he worth it?

I get your monas agenda but regarding his injury, do you think the tigers should persist with him?

I reckon so....wasn't his shoulder, young.
Hell, if the Tigers release him, I say SIGN the guy !!

Monas is gone get over your anti monas agenda we have a better genuine hooker now but to be implying that our halves werent the problem last night ir ridiculous which is exactly what you have done.

As for Marshal if he is fit for long enough at the right time of year he will be worth it.

I agree Fluffy. $1,000,000 chewed up by Orford / Lyon, and they are failing. We got more creativity when Monaghan / Mullane partnered each other in the 1/2's !

Terribly unlucky for the young fella... Apparently he's only gone for 6 weeks now, which is a massive relief for the Tigers and Benji, but still a blow to his confidence. He's spent all off-season building confidence in his shoulder, and to do a knee 3 minutes into the first game....he must be wondering what he's done wrong to deserve all these injuries.

Tigers have one of the most talented but injury plagued halves combination ever. Head/Benji. Both fantastic players when they can string some games together, but after one round of footy neither will be available for the Tigers for the start of the season.

Its a real shame to see such a talent on the sidelines so much over the last 2 years,and now again for an extended period this year.2005 showed just how good Benji is when the Tigers won the comp and havent even made the top 8 the last 2 years when he has hardly played a game.
I thought it was pretty poor stuff when the Roosters went out to take out Craig Wing on Friday night.Definitely a cheap shot,and definitely intentional.
Its not good for the game when 2 of its biggest stars are so seriously injured in just the first round.

Matabele link said:
Good riddance to him.  Over rated sook.

His brilliance did win the tigers a Grand Final. If he was fit and constantly played  i reckon he would be the best playerin the game, that is if he learnt to tackle also

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6