Berkeley Eagle....

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

willstyles

Bencher
You've made the Big League letters page this week mate, congrats.

I would've sent this in a PM, but I can't seem to work out how to do them anymore. Am I just a battler or do they not exist on this site anymore?

Either way, now everyone knows that you're in the mag!

They only exist on the main site not on the forums, too many javascript errors to bother fixing

I may turn it on again later though

A mate just got back from Oz and brought me a couple of Big Leagues back coz i can't get them here

Thats you in there isn't it Will ? Congratz on the dream job, good articles and plenty of them in there too

Do what I do and go to the newagency and read all the manly related articles then out in back on the shelf

I hear willstyles on triple J. Thought it might have been old mate off here.

Any jobs going at Big League mate?? hahaha

willstyles link said:
You've made the Big League letters page this week mate, congrats.

I would've sent this in a PM, but I can't seem to work out how to do them anymore. Am I just a battler or do they not exist on this site anymore?

Either way, now everyone knows that you're in the mag!

OKEY DOKEY

The letter is about.....

Kiwi Eagle link said:
A mate just got back from Oz and brought me a couple of Big Leagues back coz i can't get them here

Thats you in there isn't it Will ? Congratz on the dream job, good articles and plenty of them in there too

Cheers Kiwi, your mate wouldn't happen to be Don Mann would it? (Long shot, but he's associated with the Warriors and I gave him a couple of back issues when I met him at in the Warriors sheds)

As for the willstyles on Triple J - not me at all. I stole his name in fact. Way, way back in the day before he was famous and I had a flyer for one of his dodgy DJ nights and thought it was a cool name.

Berk's letter is basically about wanting more stats in the magazine and more in depth stats like kicks from tries etc. The editors reply was essentially that we don't have the space to spare unfortunately. Hope that helps...

LOL, don't know anyone that high up mate, just a fella from work that was on Hols

Shame we can't get Big League down here in the South Island

Kiwi Eagle link said:
LOL, don't know anyone that high up mate, just a fella from work that was on Hols

Shame we can't get Big League down here in the South Island
Can you subscribe???? It may be an option.

Excellent stuff with the letter. As im in London and have zero intention of tracking down a copy of Big League i will just pretend i know what the letter was about...............

Awesome stuff! Really nailed them with those stats! Whoah!

(can someone pls post the fking letter)

Lord Eagleton said:
Excellent stuff with the letter. As im in London and have zero intention of tracking down a copy of Big League i will just pretend i know what the letter was about...............

Awesome stuff! Really nailed them with those stats! Whoah!

(can someone pls post the fking letter)

Errr, sorry m'lord...the original post was from 2008.

I didn't want to clog up the board with new threads so I just found an old one with "BE" as the title as I wanted to wish him a happy birthday.

But...that doesn't mean he doesn't remember the letter in question. As it was 6 years ago, maybe the official secrets act can be pardoned and he can tell us!

Now I shall prepare for the wrath of those who hate thread bumping!

FIX BAYONETS!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4