Best Commentary Ever

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
That was SENSATIONAL!!!

I actually think commentary should be more like this. Don't Collingwood have a channel where Eddie McGuire does commentary? That would be entertaining listening to commentators that are as biased as.

Instead we have commentators now that are biased but pretending to be impartial, and their bias comes out inappropriately and annoys people. Whereas that commentary was pure entertainment. Even if that team was playing Manly I'd love to hear it.

Killer03 said:
That was SENSATIONAL!!!

I actually think commentary should be more like this. Don't Collingwood have a channel where Eddie McGuire does commentary? That would be entertaining listening to commentators that are as biased as.

Instead we have commentators now that are biased but pretending to be impartial, and their bias comes out inappropriately and annoys people. Whereas that commentary was pure entertainment. Even if that team was playing Manly I'd love to hear it.

Fox Footy have done a couple of games with an all Collingwood commentary team and one game with an all Richmond team. Both games had some interesting moments. I enjoyed them as something different.

lol

*shove it up yer ar*e!*

Hindy and fletch should have been more like this guy.

Did he call the guy a "bottle of ****"? Bucket of **** I understand, but how are supposed to **** in a bottle?

^ Apparently I'm not allowed to say "s.h.i.t", which dilutes the impact a little.

Ron E. Gibbs said:
Did he call the guy a "bottle of ..."? Bucket of ... I understand, but how are supposed to ... in a bottle?

^ Apparently I'm not allowed to say "s.h.i.t", which dilutes the impact a little.

Bottleless Git I think it was

You must say its the most hilarious, one sided commentary of all time. I only got half of what he was saying but that was enough !!

Hahahahahahaha, ****, I have tears in my eyes right now. Loving the replies. Sounds like the poor ol dart was half cut.

Just imagine Rabbits Warren calling a dirty player a bottleless git and then yelling "shove it up ya ar*e". LMAO that was priceless.

mickqld said:
Just imagine Rabbits Warren calling a dirty player a bottleless git and then yelling "shove it up ya ar*e". LMAO that was priceless.

Mick I showed my wife Rosemary this, she absolutly pissed herself laughing, reckons we need to get him down under!!

Mark from Brisbane said:
mickqld said:

Mick I showed my wife Rosemary this, she absolutly pissed herself laughing, reckons we need to get him down under!!

Had tears I was laughing that much. Just priceless, truely empitomises what this game is like for us crazy, tragic supporters. Something the shiny arses in the NRL would never know about. If you can't sell it or corporatise it then it doesn't exist in their ivory world. It shows the raw tribalism that this game was built on and those corporate ass clowns are killing it off.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6