Best Game in a long time

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
That was one of the best games I have seen since the 90's!

That out matched Origin this year and for more than 5 years!

Awesome...So much, it had everything....that was AWESOME

Can't believe those Bronco morons didn't take the gift two points when Smith dropped out on the full. Stupid decision in such a tight game, they'd still be playing golden point now if they had have taken it.

I listened to it on the radio as I went and had Thai (the food kind) for dinner with some friend in Nimbin and it sounded a bit error ridden and ordinary.

I capped it so I might watch it back if people seem to think it was ok, it's hard to judge a game on the radio some times.

Way to many errors from the Broncos.  Their forwards certainly let them down tonight.  Hodges was stupid a number of times.  Storm didn't have that much.  We'll beat them easily.

missing_something link said:
I listened to it on the radio as I went and had Thai (the food kind) for dinner with some friend in Nimbin and it sounded a bit error ridden and ordinary.

I capped it so I might watch it back if people seem to think it was ok, it's hard to judge a game on the radio some times.

Agree it's hard to judge a game at times by listening to it on the radio. Once you listened to it and then you get to watch it. It looks better or worse for how they were calling it in the first place at times.

it was about the intensity.

All the players were dead on their feet but on their toes fighting, some of them looked ready to sleep but still hit the line.

Dumb and tired broncos decision cost them the game!

But being more or less partial or just leaning towards broncos, watching as a spectator of the game only and not behind one team, that was a massive spectacle and a great advert for the game.

Hayne was outstanding as ref too!

I thought that was one of the worst viewing games in a long time.

Melbournes grapples, plus a lot of mistakes by both sides. Boring and fustrating.

It was scrappy, but it was slippery, and the ferocity of the defense on both sides produced alot of the errors. It was a majorly intense and dramatic game and your'e hard to please if you didn't like it. pissed off to see storm get away with it. warriors beat them fair and square and the broncos all but got them (sheer stupidity not to take the 2 points and eat up a minute of the remaining 4). They'll roll over the sharks but if we get there it's game on.

Chip & Chase link said:
Can't believe those Bronco morons didn't take the gift two points when Smith dropped out on the full. Stupid decision in such a tight game, they'd still be playing golden point now if they had have taken it.

I still back that call as the correct one

5mins were on the clock, and a successful goal surrendered field position back to Melbourne, especially with the way Brisbane were handling the ball

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
  • Dan
    Kim Jong Dan

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9