Best performance by a Sea-Eagle in a Blue Jumper?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ROBBO71

It's the best I can remember.

Can recall Beaver getting a MOM in the late 90's when he was on the bench but played 75 minutes in the centres due to an injury.

Feel free to correct me. Will enjoy it if you can remind me of some other great games by a Manly boy for NSW.

Tooves had some good games for the Blues and got a man of the match award from memory.

Was Phil Sigsworth playing for us when he killed off Phil Dukes representative career ?

Big Call to say the best, but it was up there thats for certain.

A big turnaround from Watmough since early in the season, I dips me lid to him.

As a Choco fan I can say I have not seen him play a better game, ever. I hope he can continue this for Manly in 2009 and beyond.

One of the best individual efforts i have seen in SOO.
Well done choc you made the whole of the Northern Beaches proud.

9.5/10 for me - some missed shoulder charges and tackles, but you wouldn't notice it.  Best game i've seen him play, stand out origin performance from anyone in a while.  He was just so enthusiastic and kept a cool head for 80mins.  Blistering tempo...everyone's loving his game last night.

Nice to see Fox sports give Hayne (who plays awesome in origin also) get a 9 from the game, yet Watmough an 8. 
Fox also managed to give the QLDers better scores overall even though they got all shades of sht knocked out of them by the Blues. 

Truly a team effort that was, i'm so proud!

Unbelievable performance by Choc. He looked like he could have been the captain out there as well.

I thought Hayne was quiet last night

Creagh and Watmough were an unstoppable combination!

Crocker must have nightmares about Choc.
In the grand final, and the 2 SOO games Choc has gone out of his way to shorten him up whenever he can.

and didnt it put him off his game too Pepi. Choch basically took Crocker out of the game

Dan link said:

If there was a better centre inside Hayne then his game would have been much better.  On a few occasions Morris didn't pass the ball when there was room for Hayne to move on the outside.  And he finally passed the ball to him in the second half when they were close to QLDs line, but it was too late and high and left Hayne with too much work to do which ultimately allowed the QLD defence to hold him out.

Dan link said:
and didnt it put him off his game too Pepi. Choch basically took Crocker out of the game

wasn't it great to see crocker miss that tackle of Creagh for creagh to get the match securing try?

AWESOME!

Rodo link said:
[quote author=Dan link=topic=181072.msg232361#msg232361 date=1247709045]

If there was a better centre inside Hayne then his game would have been much better.  On a few occasions Morris didn't pass the ball when there was room for Hayne to move on the outside.  And he finally passed the ball to him in the second half when they were close to QLDs line, but it was too late and high and left Hayne with too much work to do which ultimately allowed the QLD defence to hold him out.
[/quote]

Yep Morris was a hog last night. He blew at least 2 good opportunities to put Hayne away down the wing by hogging the ball and backing himself for no result. He finally threw one that led to the break that ended with Wolfmans try in that set.

As all have said Choc was outstanding.

Was Snoz playing for us when he scored all of NSW points?

Crusher & Tooves had some memorable outings for the Blues.

Rowdy had some great games for the Morons as did Fatty.

This would be so much easier for a Bunnies supporter.

Forgot about Snoz. When he was at his peak, I remember the QLD'rs saying Snoz would be the only Blue they would pick (they often say that).

On further consideration, I am going to say it was the best game by a Sea-Eagle in the Blue jumper IMO. Topping the tackle count, topping metres gained, setting up tries, linebreaks & terrorised the entire QLD team. He deadset was a big reason why the entire QLD team was off their game.

All of this in an origin game as well. It wasn't a game against the Rabbits, it was one of the best QLD teams ever & he absolutely dominated as confirmed by many experts today.

Never thought I'd hear myself saying this, but I have to admire the guy.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4