Best thing about 2 qld teams in GF

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
If the Cows win, no one in Sydney will hear about it after Sunday :)

Chisel should be good and seeing our NYC shining on the big stage.:inlove:

Agree that the game will be fast without the wrestle mania of the Scumos and Dogs in it :clap:

Manly are playing in the Holden cup GF!!
image.jpg

The Courier Mail are going crazy about this GF,which I suspect is warranted,but I had to laugh at a story about how Milford and Hunt could dominate the game for a decade.I seem to remember similar stories being written back in 2011 about another pair of halves dominating the comp.How things change

Go the Manly 20's!
As for the big one I hope the Cows win. I like JT. I know he used to be an f.knucke and doesn't mind a hearty whinge but he's a true competitor who's been doing the hard yards for a long time. Would not begrudge him a GF ring and would like the focus taken away from Bennett and the donkeys.
The media will be in a frenzy up here this week and beyond but nothing could be worse than last years rabbit love fest.
Go Cows. Then back in your box and roll on 2016, hopefully with an improved Manly Sea Eagles sticking it up the doubters once again.
Maaaaaannly!

The sports sections of the Sydney media will be hoping Hayne has a big game because there will be no rugby league news of interest this week.

The Courier Mail are going crazy about this GF,which I suspect is warranted,but I had to laugh at a story about how Milford and Hunt could dominate the game for a decade.I seem to remember similar stories being written back in 2011 about another pair of halves dominating the comp.How things change
It's a standard cookie cutter story. "Xxx will create a dynasty blah blah blah". I didn't believe it even when it was about manly.

the best thing is there will be less Queenslanders on Queensland next week when I go on holidays up there to Heron Island.

I'm not turning on the news, buying a paper, looking at an online news page for two weeks.

That said if the Girls win I might sneak a peak at the whinging in the Bronco Mail on Monday.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6