Best Week of the Year, let's enjoy!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Killer03

Bencher
Grand Final week (when Manly is in the GF) is the best week of the year.

Firstly it's all everyone wants to talk about, who will win, how much everyone hates Manly...gold!

Now the Dally M's have been moved into this week:
1) Killer will get Centre of the Year (3rd in 4 years)
2) DCE is a good chance at the big one (should at least finish in the top 3 or 4)
3) Will Tooves get Coach of the Year
4) Choc/DCE/etc all chances to get positional awards

Articles all week about the Sea Eagles (some will suck, but inevitably there will be some good ones)

The teams on the Thursday Footy Show

Then the whole build up on Sunday............does it get any better??

Let's sit back and enjoy a glorious week!

This week is all about us fans. Its time to enjoy our team and what they have achieved this season and over the last 6 years or so.

This has been a rugged month,tough games and our team stretched to the limit. The boys have overcome many obstacles and reached another grand final. For me now winning is a bonus, this team is writing its own history and is right up there with our great teams.

Foz will captain NZ with Horo starting 2nd row. Kerarney could do worse then pick Hiku as the bench utility.

Absolutely correct, a great week ahead for Manly fans. It even helps that we've won a couple of premierships in the past few years, and were written off by most experts before the year began. If Souths were in the GF imagine how on edge their fans would be. For us it's just a hoot.

Dogs - long gone, haha
Storm - light showers clearing, gone!
Sharks - lol
Knights - knocked out, couldn't have happened to a more deserving club
Cows - robbed, boo hoo. lol
St Merge - haha
Parra - hahahahahahahha
Benji Tigers - lolathon
etc

Meantime the mighty Manly Warringah Sea Eagles are flying high in grand final week, ready to swoop for the ultimate snatch and grab raid. Enjoy.

Hell yeah, ive had an awesome weekend and the smile has not left my face. I can't wait to go to work tomorrow in my Manly jersey :D

I had a blast this weekend - even "accidentally" called all my Souffs mates.
Honestly stoked to play the Roosters, they are the team to beat to claim premiership glory this year.

Yes, have been proudly flying my Maroon & White flags, wearing my MWSE Jerseys and shirts, and enjoying footy banter all weekend and will continue to do so all week.

Love it when Manly go well, a fantastic achievement to make the GF.
Will enjoy planning where to watch it and all the lead-up etc.

Manly Warringah!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7