Bets for tomorrow

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Nutzcraw

Bencher
Hey boys,

I've just put on a few bets for tomorrow that I thought I might share.

I have put on all ups but i'll just tell you the horses I have to win and if anyone is game enough to go with me on them we can both go down together hahaha.

Anyways horses I fancy tomorrow are:

Sydney:

Race 4 No.1 - She's Meaner - One of Gai's 2 year olds that she has flying at the moment. Sugar Babe is in good form but I think She's meaner can get her tomorrow.

Race 5 No. 6 - Gergis - He's a long shot tomorrow ($31 on fixed price), with Triple Honour's good second to Weekend Hussler last weekend and Serious Speed the obvious dangers (I don't think triple honour is as good as his last run) but Gergis absolutely loves this distance and has a good second at Rosehill under his belt. I think it's worth an each way shout anyways.

Race 7 No. 3 - Kingda Ka - Ok, this is going to be a tough one. Kingda Ka hasn't stepped up to this distance before and I have my money on it more because I like the horse and not because I think it's a sure thing. I think it has every hope but take him on at your own peril. Gai's stable is going really well lately and his run last week was above average after he drew the widest alley and had to work really hard to get to the front then he managed to kick away down the straight only to be picked up with about 100 to go and finished fourth behind weekend hussler and triple honour. He rarely has a bad run (finished in the places 9 of his 11 starts). Worth a shot in my book but a number of horses can win this.

Race 9 No.7 - Bobadah - He's my special of the day. I don't think any of the others can beat him tomorrow and I have deadset gobbled up the $4.60 offered on fixed price. Barlinnie is a good horse and has a claim but I think this is Bobadah's.

Brisbane:

Race 5 No. 4 - Xaardante - His favourite distance is 1000m and this is only 30m more. Hasn't had a start at the track but I think he'll be too strong here.

Race 6 No. 3 - Scenic Rule - One of miss heindrich's horses. Third start this preparation after a good win and a second previously. Has finshed first or second on 8 of his 9 starts. Untried at the distance (1350m) but has won 5 times at (1200m) and I think he's ready for the step up.

Melbourne:

Race 4 No. 1 - Surfside Christmas - Trained by Lee Freedman. Get's 2kg off with the apprentice has pretty disappointing in her last start. She's won twice at the track and 3 times at this distance. Drops down in class and should be there at the end. Dangers are Cocoa Tycoon and I give Post Thyme a hope with the 3kg drop.

Race 7. No.11 - I'm a Toff - Has had 3 starts for a 1st, 2nd and a 4th before being spelled. Absolutely loved it first up over this distance so I'm going with that form.

Good Luck to anyone having a punt tomorrow and don't hold it against me if you go with any of my tips and end up going home without a penny  :p

Rough going yesterday with more than half the winners at Rosehill being double digits.

Kingda Ka was my best with a second.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4