Betting Story / Scandal

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Masked Eagle

Bencher
Betting Story

Apparently its about to break that some NRL players are under investigation for betting on NRL matches. Its stories like this you hope none of our guys are involved but seriously how stupid can some players be?

RE: Betting Story

Yeah it's insidious and infecting sports everywhere.

I'm not and have never been a gambler.

It's a free world, I just think it's gone too far in society.

Certainly hope no Manly players are involved in any of this, if true.

I like a bet, and in fact am a bit of a punter. But I hate how we have to constantly shove the odds down our throats during games etc.

Masked Eagle said:
Apparently its about to break that some NRL players are under investigation for betting on NRL matches. Its stories like this you hope none of our guys are involved but seriously how stupid can some players be?

Are you sure that it was NRL players and not NRL referees? Some of the decisions that some of them make certainly leave you scratching your head and thinking that they must be.
icon_rolleyes.gif

I reckon the Manly boys cleaned up on the Tigers and Knights games.

People are critical of the new NRL management but just at look at what seems to have been going on before they took command.

Salary cap rorting
drugs & peptides,
match fixing attempt,
now apparently NRL players gambling on NRL games.

The worrying thing is its NRL Players and Clubs in the report :huh:

The NRL have to be transparent in their investigation into this.
Unlike the Greenturd/Tandy whitewash that they conducted in house :dodgy:

It's understood only one Sea Eagles player is under investigation.

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/eight-titans-and-sea-eagles-players-in-trouble-for-betting-on-matches-20140628-zspi8.html

So more or less 7 players from another club are under investigation but this is somehow a story about manly

WTF $5 bets - probably not even first grade players from these Clubs. :cool:

Gee Perry has a stressful job and now this - keeping drunks out of the dressingroom :dodgy:

Ch nein saying it's Manly and Gold Coast players. About 8 between the two clubs. Quoted no sources but said it's not about match fixing.

At least one Manly player involved apparently

http://www.canberratimes.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/titans-and-sea-eagles-players-among-eight-in-trouble-for-betting-on-matches-20140628-zspi8.html

Another beatup. Total nothing story. Players involved will get slap on the wrist fines. Nothing to see here move on once again.

Gambling addict is depressed after gambling the rent and grocery monies so rings the gambling help line. The operator answers and asks if he can please hold the line, the gambler says yes I can to which the operator replies: I bet you can't.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4