BEWARE HORSE**** INSIDE (FROM NRL AND THAT TWAT CEO)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Cameron

Make Manly Great Again #Hasler2019
http://www.nrl.com/news/news/newsarticle/tabid/10874/newsid/60467/default.aspx

**** off out of our game you news ltd lawyer

you are not quarter the Adminstrator Arko was you reactive cretin.

Re: BEWARE HORSEs**t INSIDE (FROM NRL AND THAT TWAT CEO)

By suspending Brett for 4 games Gallop presumed that he was guilty even before the trial.

The sooner gallop and his News Ltd cohorts are removed from this game the better it will be. 

Gallop would do better to say nothing, he is just reminding us all of his dishonesty. No-one in the game believes the 'official' reason for Brett's 4-game suspension.

What a hypocritical piece of s#*t!!!

SeaEagleRock8 link said:
Gallop would do better to say nothing, he is just reminding us all of his dishonesty. No-one in the game believes the 'official' reason for Brett's 4-game suspension.

Even the official reason, based on the trial have shown he was not drunk and did not act inappropriately at any time

So why was he stood down Gallop?
Not even drunk? nothing wrong done?
Your a lying moron,i should make accusations
against the entire kangaroos team besides
Choc and King on behalf of some chick i met
in the pub!

theres no way in his right mind that he will apolagise for what he did, i bet that guild bug is crawling up his pants but, i hope he,s swetting in his suit right now !

I hate David Gallup. He is an inconsistent fool who is trying to defend the indefensible.

He should go and work for the AFL.

This is the best title to a post I have seen in a long time.

MadMarcus link said:
This is the best title to a post I have seen in a long time.

And he was right, too: nothing in there but a steaming pile of horsepoo. Gallop threw Brett to the wolves? Why? Because the timing was bad for him and his new "face of the game" campaign. Remember his description of Brett as "Mr Double Demerit"? I won't forget it, David, no matter how many press releases you put out now the dust is starting to settle.

Anyone else see Channel 9's 4.30 news, they had Peter Harvey querying whether the NRL will restore his image (can't remember the exact words), but finished with something long the lines of 'surely he deserves it'

I'm sure Brett is just happy to have 18 months of hell behind him...but I hope his lawyers are having a close look at some of the accusations that were thrown around at the time.

By the way ladies and gents, does anyone have a copy of David Gallop's exact words at the time he suspended Brett Stewart for 4 matches in March 2009?

Would be interesting now as things cool off for people to examine exactly what Mr Gallop said - his reasons may prove to be flying custard pies with little wings circling round our dear NRL leader's head  ;D

Anyone got a copy?

Hooroo, BG

Postscript: thanks JazzCrackers for your other post link which contains Mr Gallop's alleged words as reported by the Daily Telepgraph:

"Brett could not have been in a more high-profile position of trust for the game on the eve of a season than he was last week and we believe he should have recognised the honour that he was given and the responsibility that went with it," NRL chief executive David Gallop said.

"By any estimation there was an abuse of alcohol in the aftermath of a club function that has led in some parts to the game being placed under enormous pressure.

"The players and the clubs need to know that we are not going to accept that.

"The Manly club has today delivered its report into the function and the measures simply weren't sufficient to stop drinking getting out of hand in the case of some of the players."

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2