Big announcement coming

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

simon64

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Look out for the news in about a week confirming the Scumdogs have sacked Des and hired Madge.

Madge of course is going because he can't get on with the board, ruining Souffs grand final celebrations. He will try and take GI, Reynolds and Keary with him and all the support staff. In fact, what the hell........throw Rusty in too.

I hope they enjoyed losing again. Des is not the messiah. But he does have enough Scumdog dollars to buy Belmore and declare himself king of Kebabland.

Far from a Hasler fan but the Souths team were so superior across the park you could have Ricky Stuart winning the GF in charge of that team...

Update on Brett Stewart's future - http://bit.ly/1vE66nP

Reports the Canberra Raiders keen on Brett Stewart's services but Johns said if the deal was done it would already gone public.

"We constantly hear talk that Brett Stewart will leave Manly and they say he's either going to one of two places, he's either going to the Dogs or the Raiders.

"If he was going to the Raiders I think there would have been an announcement by now, who knows in a couple of days there might be an announcement he's joining the Dogs," Matty Johns told Triple M's The Verdict.

Stewart has already played under Bulldogs coach Des Hasler at Manly, where the pair won premierships in 2008 and 2011.

The Bulldogs' search for a superstar fullback has been well publicised with Brett Morris among the contenders.

Canterbury signed the Mata'uita brothers for the 2016.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6