Big Joe signs for 2 more yrs

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The Eagle said:
Bit long...

In the tooth?

All jokes aside I thought the same, but Dessie has done nothing yet to indicate he doesn't know what he is doing so I'm happy to go with it. Not that it would matter if I wasn't. Nood has been great since he came to Manly and I assume he will continue to be great for another two years.

At his age I'm sure he'll reasses that final year before committing to another preseason, but definitely 1 good year left in NI Joe.

Luv watching Big Joe but I think he plays a lot better if he starts the game in the 2nd row. Put Rodney back to bench but I suppose with losing Kingy Des is keeping Joe for front row rotation. Looks like Vic Mauro has gone back to the reggies for the time being.

The Eagle said:
Rodney is a class A starter,he is a pain sponge,Joe is more of an impact player imo

Agreed TE, Rodney is the kind of guy you want out there to start the game. Trying to grind him down would be like trying to sand granite with your chin.

Surprised that Joe has upped for another two years, but pleasantly so. As long as he keeps showing that he's the goods he can keep playing.

Matabele said:
Y'all questioning the age of Galuvou but want Beaver back? Bizarre.

Class is ageless.

There have been plenty of props who have played into their mid 30's, some of which have got better with age. Joe's form this year warrants another 12 months for sure.

Wolfpack said:
The Eagle said:
Rodney is a class A starter,he is a pain sponge,Joe is more of an impact player imo

Agreed TE, Rodney is the kind of guy you want out there to start the game. Trying to grind him down would be like trying to sand granite with your chin.

Surprised that Joe has upped for another two years, but pleasantly so. As long as he keeps showing that he's the goods he can keep playing.

It looks like it hurts players to actually tackle him,the funny thing is they know they have to,in his time with us he has thrown about 1 pass

it is a good signing. 2 years seems like a long contract, but joe is an awesome team player. If he is feeling like the second year is not going to be his best, he will sacrifice it for a younger player. Good to him at the club.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4