Big League

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

King

Reserve Grader
Just picked up Big League and noticed Brett Stewart isn't in the Fullback spot for Team of the Week... actually he didn't even make the team.
What a crock of ****, Luke Pattern is there instead.
Stats don't lie!
Tries: 3-2 Brett
Line Breaks: 3-1 Brett
Total Hit Up/Runs: 16-14 Pattern
Meters Gained: 195-162 Brett
Total Tackles: 7-3 Brett.
Offloads: 2-0 Brett.

Good On Ya Big League

Mate, me and you could have carved up the Warriors on Monday they were that woeful. Not belittling Brett's effort but I assume The General had a tougher opposition in the Tigers, his stats are probably slightly more "earned". 

To be honest mate, I think the Monday Night Football games players miss out due to the timing of the production and printing.

That's RLW (which comes out on Wednesday) that can't have Monday Night Footy players in it's team of the week.

Patten had a great game and was comfortably the best player (even ahead of Sonny, who also had a blinder) on the park in a much better contest than Manly's win over the Warriors.

I actually thought the unlucky player was Orford, although Wallace was excellent and had to stand up without Lockyer.

Well there you go, their production deadline is Monday night, so obviously they manage to squeeze it in as one of the last things they do.

Last year they had the Monday night stats in a completely different place to all the rest but this year it is with all the other games. Must have tinkered with things over the off season

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2