Big Marty wasted from dummy half

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

mave

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
I can fully appreciate that DCE is out, we didnt train properly again (thanks NRL), walker is learning the 6, injuries hurt us last night, etc, etc,etc.

But,

Marty needs to have someone feeding him the ball, and let him run his lines, and get those quick play of the balls going.

4 or 5 times he ran from dummy half last night, where he is not maximising his assets.
I get that he wants to be involved, but FFS the guy is a weapon, use him properly!!

Marty was clearly injury affected last night, basically played on one leg for a lot of the game, pulled up sore after a tackle near our goal line. This may have affected his attacking approach. I'm surprised he stayed out there so long actually.

Marty was clearly injury affected last night, basically played on one leg for a lot of the game, pulled up sore after a tackle near our goal line. This may have affected his attacking approach. I'm surprised he stayed out there so long actually.
we were running out of fit replacements

He is suffering from Walker's inexperience as a 5/8. Walker however is improving, and I thought especially in the first half was very good.

Taupau is a weapon and I agree we need to find ways to get more benefit from his capabilities.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6