Big Merchandise Sale on at MWSE

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
This is not meant to be a free advertisment for them but I must stay there are some bargains there. I just bought a 2010 Jersey for $65.00...and when you think they were $165.00 during the year so for me that's a real bargain.

That is a "members price" I think.....but everything with the QUANTUM logo is being firesaled.....get shopping guys and girls

Mark from Brisbane link said:
This is not meant to be a free advertisment for them but I must stay there are some bargains there. I just bought a 2010 Jersey for $65.00...and when you think they were $165.00 during the year so for me that's a real bargain.

That is a \"members price\" I think.....but everything with the QUANTUM logo is being firesaled.....get shopping guys and girls

I have 2 2009 Jerseys,Home and away
2010 nothing changed but the neck and crafter
I'll wait for our new sponsor next year

I think I'll give Quantum a miss.  It'll be the first time since i was born basically to not have a particular sponsor/jersey.  I don't know, i'd pick one up and the huge logo would put me off. 
I'm weird like that...

Funny to think that next year is probably the last with the current home design too.  Where did the time go?!

thanks mark,  i was steering clear of the online shop till next season but thats just too good a deal,  i was like eggson i didnt care too much if i had it or not,but at that price.. ;) 

Ant80 link said:
Waiting until the new jersey's to come out. As it stand's just bought some international jersey's
u will be waiting till the find a sponsor that what i was informed today when i rang wanting to buy a jersey.

They wont be making any more until we have a new sponsor
could be a long wait guys

The guys that work there are tops. Very helpful, pleasant and that. My wife has physically barred me from the joint, coz I go ridiculous. They have some very cool, very cheap stuff.

i dont knw if this is news to anyone but i  watched the 08 GF  the other day  , i bought the 08 victory pack & i didnt knw that i could watch the game & choose which commentary i want to listen too  channel 9 or 2GB.. i watched the game with the radio commentary,  its better than nines  ,it was weird  ,like a whole new game...

jjai link said:
i dont knw if this is news to anyone but i  watched the 08 GF  the other day  , i bought the 08 victory pack & i didnt knw that i could watch the game & choose which commentary i want to listen too  channel 9 or 2GB.. i watched the game with the radio commentary,  its better than nines  ,it was weird  ,like a whole new game...

jjai, I have watched both several times. It is amazing the differing views that commentators have and how they call the game. According to 2GB Mattai was having the worst game ever, even when Manly was thrashing the Storm. 9 makes no mention of it. I actually prefer the 9 commentary especially when Gus says the crowd will go crazy if Beaver goes over when he comes on for Mattai in the 70th min and a min later he scores. Gus was more excited than the crowd. Ray Warren was also a lot more respectful of Manlys win than Hadley was. It was weird the first time I heard it cos I never listen to the radio and watch a game at the same time. It is a greta feature though.

Good to get an extra perspective, from what i heard fox had a good one but it wasn't included.
The 2GB was interesting, they laid into Watmough the first half and from memory they were calling a different prop when Kite scored or in the lead up.  You could also hear the crowd better.

lol eagle E  i just  found out about the commentary  yesterday  but i have watched that particular  game numerous times never thought to look at the extras on the  disc menu..  yeah  nice feature.. after watching the game already about 20 times with nines commentary  . 2gb`s was like a different game.  

true about the crowd too eggson.. thats why  i like the 2gb one better  more atmosphere  ..

I have the Fox version as well. They were in denial that Storm were doing so badly and it wasn't until after Kite went over that they actually started to praise Manly. I like 9s best (I haven't heard 2GBs). As said above - the call from Gould about Beaver coming back on and the joy of it all when he scored was terrific.

I have a full mp3 sound copy of 2GBs broadcast of the 08 GF as well as 10 mins of highlight from 702. They are both great to listen to on an iPod or as I work on the PC. :)

I get the feeling that the new away jersey that ISC do for us will be a Chevron one or lamen term's a "V".

Alot of the Super League sides that they do the alternate has a "V".
Hull F.C, Warrington and Les Catalans

Ant80 link said:
I get the feeling that the new away jersey that ISC do for us will be a Chevron one or lamen term's a \"V\".

Alot of the Super League sides that they do the alternate has a \"V\".

I wouldn't mind that look at all.

I still think that the chevron design should be the home jersey though, along the lines of the heritage jersey a few years back.

I'd love another V jersey.  I started writing a post ages ago wondering if they would do a V jersey since the late 90's one.  It was our first design but we've been remembered for the hoops now.  So long as it's all done right i guess.

Wolfpack link said:
[quote author=Ant80 link=topic=185814.msg304345#msg304345 date=1288402358]
I get the feeling that the new away jersey that ISC do for us will be a Chevron one or lamen term's a \"V\".

Alot of the Super League sides that they do the alternate has a \"V\".

I wouldn't mind that look at all.

I still think that the chevron design should be the home jersey though, along the lines of the heritage jersey a few years back.
[/quote]

The U20's one from this year was pretty good.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2