Big News

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Wheel

https://membership.seaeagles.com.au/
Premium Member
Just thought I would announce that two future internationals are now on Manly's books.  My twin boys Matthew & Benjamin were born this morning at 10:00 AM - named after our two recent skippers in BK & Ox!!

Big day foir the family, can't get them to Brookie on Sunday though.

well done Wheel, and more accurately Mrs Wheel :)

Hope it all went well and they are all ok.

Your first?

Mate good luck with that, I suggest you get whatever sleep you can now whilst the missus is in hospital. My twin boys are 18 months old and those last 18 months have been the hardest bloody time I've had for a while. I hope you have plenty of family support on hand. I am assured by all and sundry who are twins, or parents of twins, that it gets better as they get older.

By the way golf is the sport of choice for my pair though, well as far as I'm concerned from a return on investment point of view.

Thx guys, Fro we have a daugtrher who is 2 & half.

C & C - we dont under estimate the task ahead

Congratulations Geoff, a job well done by both you and the much better half. I certainly don't envy the task ahead.

Hope you sign both up as Football Club members, you never need when their votes may be needed.

Congrats, Wheel. And yes, Chip & Chase, it does get better. My twin boys (seems we Manly supporters have very healthy sperm counts) are nearly three now and it's a hell of a lot easier than it was. (Mind you, one of our boys screamed all through the night till he was 17 months old, but that's a whole 'nother story.) There's no escape with twins. But it's also a lot of fun. I have at least two or three moments every day when I'm not sorry we had them:)

Congratulations to the both of you.

Obviously named after your heros Matthew Johns and Benji Marshall.  I thought that you would have named them after your manly heros - Jorgen and Scott. 

I have contacted the steyne, New Brighton, Ivanhoe, Manly Wharf and Harbord bowling club and added their names to yours on the banned for life lists. 

Nothing stronger than milk for those two boys.  Congats to you and Mrs Wheel and I hope you can find time for us to buy you a beer next wednesday at the Builders club for SOO.

The Wheel link said:
My twin boys Matthew & Benjamin were born this morning at 10:00 AM - named after our two recent skippers in BK & Ox!!

Awesome, named after Sea Eagles greats!
Cooooool.

Congrats to the Wheel family. Now you'll be busy!

There are little sea eagles everywhere. Another one arriving in September.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4