Big positive out of tonight

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The only positive is we cant play any worse as that is the worse game we have played this year. We will beat the storm, we always get up against the good teams and lose against the **** teams.

Terrible.

Looks like big Joe has been taking diet tips from Rose.  Rose is needs to lose some weight.  He is not as good as he was at the start of the season, at the start of the season he was not that fat!!!!

With that post topic KE, I thought you had been snorting as many substances as the Knights. Fortunately I discover you are the voice of sanity as usual.

I"m not getting carried away, we're no certainties at Brookie anymore, even with a team who had a training run tonight

ManlyBacker link said:
With that post topic KE, I thought you had been snorting as many substances as the Knights. Fortunately I discover you are the voice of sanity as usual.

I have found another mate, was 81 points down in my Fantasy Comp tonight with Lyon as captain and Rodney, Fox say Lyon got 41pts so I should have chalked up a win

We looked really lacksidaisy in defense worst of all. It's hard to come back from a defender (I think it may have been Tony Williams), showed no heart in defense at trying to stop the ball going over the line...and it was 4-0 after 3 odd minutes.

He then kicked the ball out of the full, and they scored in the next set of 6....and it was 10-0.

Poor old T-Rex had an absolute shocker tonight, and looked as dis-interested as I have seen him.

The one REAL positive, is that Farrar looked as though he wanted to continue.

The big positive about tonight's game is that it's over & I can look forward to a much better performance against the storm.

All i saw were fat chubby tummies Rose Perry king all look overweight. Their lazy their tired and not up to it. Kyte has  also had his days .

what for we wont win that storm will punish us...we will be very lucky to win another game this year...storm-saints-warriors-roosters-bulldogs we wont win any...and we will end up on - in for and against...f*cken woefull

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8