Big Vave

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

maxta

First Grader
Premium Member
Solid impact, great go forward & worked hard defensively.
At the very least showing he is working super hard for a regular gig in the top 17.
Personally think he is doing well & as far as improved players....he is right up there & deserves to hold a spot unless he plays himself out of there.
These big blokes who can create momentum in the ruck to give the speed men space & time, are unsung hero's in the modern game.

Solid impact, great go forward & worked hard defensively.
At the very least showing he is working super hard for a regular gig in the top 17.
Personally think he is doing well & as far as improved players....he is right up there & deserves to hold a spot unless he plays himself out of there.
These big blokes who can create momentum in the ruck to give the speed men space & time, are unsung hero's in the modern game.
The moral of this story is that size does matter

"A trombone in the violin section."

Keep it up Vave!!
Agreed. That kick maybe wasn't what was needed but it is better than his pass and was perfectly weighted. He is absolutely trying his guys out

giphy.gif

He has been great. I was critical of him and Trent Barrett after the first two rounds but have been gladly proved wrong.

• 👍
Reactions: lsz
He is embracing the chance he has been given and has deserved his spot in the team just like Starlo and Lawrence his workrate is very high which is what you need.

That grubber into goal...probably the best of the night lol

Much like brown last week another reminder why it is better to wait a few games before judging a player....unless their surname is green...

I've been a fan for a while now. I think he can get better and shedding another 5-10 kilos would help.

He had a cracking game last night and the grubber was just fantastic. My son and I sit in the Fulton Menzies Stand and V really appreciated the fans applause after Api's try so was gesturing for us to up the tempo as he walked back into our in-goal.

On Triple-M after the game Gallen said he was super strong in the gym and just unlucky that he had other guys in front of him so struggled to get a solid spot in their 17.

If he can keep making the effort with his fitness/weight then he looks like he has something to offer.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4