Big Week in League (not the mag)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

eagles2win

Bencher
Steve Menzies named in the Exiles squad to play England in the 2nd game.

Jamie Peacock retires from International Rugby League. For the WCC we were lucky enough to meet him and is deadset the scariest human being ever.

Bradford goes into adminstration (god knows where that leaves the players).

West Coast Pirates are launched as the WA bid for the NRL.

Kiwi Eagle said:
http://westcoastpirates.com.au/western-australian-rugby-league-launches-west-coast-pirates/

love this quote from their site-

"Our cannons are loaded and we’re aiming high. By 2020, The West Coast Pirates will be among the top five most recognised and respected Sporting Brands in Australia.

We’ll have our own state-of-the art training facilities and clubhouse and having won the SG Ball competition, we’ll have our sights set on winning our first NRL Grand Final and be poised to play in the State of Origin."
i'd say they meant for queensland!

castle eagle said:
Kiwi Eagle said:
http://westcoastpirates.com.au/western-australian-rugby-league-launches-west-coast-pirates/

love this quote from their site-

"Our cannons are loaded and we’re aiming high. By 2020, The West Coast Pirates will be among the top five most recognised and respected Sporting Brands in Australia.

We’ll have our own state-of-the art training facilities and clubhouse and having won the SG Ball competition, we’ll have our sights set on winning our first NRL Grand Final and be poised to play in the State of Origin."
i'd say they meant for queensland!

Due to them playing in the SG Ball all WA players will have to play for NSW.
WA actually play a state comp already against Vic, SA, NT

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4