Big Willie

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

chrisos

Reserve Grader
Hi guys,

Just wanted to share my thoughts on mason,I think this guy is going great guns for us this season and is still playing great for his age I would like to see us offer him another year contract for next year,if we can fit it in under the cap,id be more than happy to see him in maroon and white again next year.What do you think?

Got to keep mase he doesn't cost much and he wears his heart on his sleeve. Our boys like having him around as he is a calming influence . When all the crap was going on mase was still mase joking around and playing everything down . We need him next year and we need him when he retires around the club in some capacity.

http://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/team/sea-eagles

Just click on Column to sort ascending/descending

Great stats page - yes, Mase is our biggest meter eater in the forwards:clap:

upload_2015-7-14_17-14-46.png

He certainly has been one of best metre gainers and thoroughly deserves to finish his career next year with us. Well done Big Willie!!

Purely hypothetical -But if we were to win the grand final would Tooves still be punted ?

You'd have to think that Barrett has already been promised the role, given that he is already trying to poach Panthers players.

I'm on the fence about Tooves, but do agree Mason has done enough to deserve another year.

Thanks for the input guys,we all here seem to agree he deserves another year extension,i am all for it,sign him up and it would be great to see him play out his career in the maroon and white for what he can do for us off the field when he retires too,give the guy a contract-apart from the fact he has been eating up metres and putting on some great shots in defence-I think it would be stupid not to Re-Sign him----CHEERS.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4