Bigger crowds than ever

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Who

Journey Man
Hey David, doesn't look like all those mummies with the little kiddies that were put off watching RL by big, bad Manly had much of an impact on the crowd at tonight's match at Newcastle, which is a sell out.

We can only hope, but seriously when the paramedic spoke to the ref I'm sure he said "deceased man" somewhere in there

What someone died?

in the DT.

"There was at least as much drama off the field as on it, with play stopped when an ambulance was required for a patron during the second half and police leading away two fans after a fight broke out in the western concourse."

Blame Manly for the fight ofcourse. Was this a separate incident?

KaZa said:
What someone died?

in the DT.

"There was at least as much drama off the field as on it, with play stopped when an ambulance was required for a patron during the second half and police leading away two fans after a fight broke out in the western concourse."

Blame Manly for the fight ofcourse. Was this a separate incident?

If I, other fans of the game and a few guys with sports ears heard correctly

I checked on LU to see I wasn't alone

what an amazing stadium, I reckon we could get 30 thousand against some Sydney teams. Knights will be a force in a few years.

happy with the no swearing and drinking ban for sure but doubt it would happen!! Fun is definitely okay. Shame the few drinkers who can't handle their beers ruin it for the responsible drinkers.

I don't want my wife and 3-5 year old girls around the filth that comes out of many mouths. It's a shame that some resort to filthy language in daily language all the time. Society has just gone downwards and the many children I run into sum up their parents.

How many weeks do you think the judiciary will give the fighters? What was their grading?

Gallop said there was no place for biff in this game. The spectators should be banned, right David?

The Who said:
How many weeks do you think the judiciary will give the fighters? What was their grading?

Gallop said there was no place for biff in this game. The spectators should be banned, right David?

In my personal opinion I think they should be. Banter between supporters verbally is ok. Fighting, throwing things, anything of a violent nature where someone could get hurt I believe to be criminal and should be punished accordingly.

If fights break out in grounds usually the clubs will deal with it and ban them from the ground for a period of time. Whether this can be policed is a different matter altogether.

There was a rumour of fans that have been banned permanently from all NRL games for violent behaviour. It has to get pretty bad for this to happen but sometimes it does get out of control and the club will usually get involved. Those people at Newcastle might get a slap on the wrist but I guess it depends on how bad the situation was.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6