Biggest League news of the year

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Kiwi Eagle

Staff member
Famously celibate former rugby league star Jason Stevens says it’s been worth the 14-year wait to find the girl of his dreams. Swearing off sex when he found God as a 22-year-old, the born-again Christian, now 36, is happy he has finally met the love of his life, Beck Ford.

In light of recent shocking sex scandal revelations involving some of rugby league’s biggest names, Jason’s path of celibacy is a refreshing change.

I finally found her
The ex-Cronulla Sharks prop can hardly contain his excitement until the big day when his new fiancee becomes Mrs Stevens.

‘I had met a lot of attractive girls before but none that were so down-to-earth or had a heart like Beck’s, none I thought were “the one” – she’s so special,’ says the author, motivational speaker and TV personality, who always knew he’d find the right girl – he just didn’t think it’d take so long!

‘In my book Worth The Wait, I said God is preparing someone for me and I feel confident at the right time the right person will come along. I always knew there was someone, but 14 years has been stretching the friendship!’

The next step
But Jason admits he needed time to adjust from ‘dining at a smorgasbord’ of sexual encounters to be able to enjoy one meal for the rest of his life.

‘One meal is more satisfying than being able to pick and choose as you feel,’ he says. ‘But it’s understanding that and how commitment in a relationship can add substance to your life and actually draw something out of you as a man. Hopping from relationship to relationship was removing me from intimacy.’

perfect match
Sharing each other’s Christian beliefs – Beck found God two-and-a-half years ago – the pretty stylist and part-time model agrees the ‘no sex until marriage’ rule has helped their partnership, as did the marital preparation course they went to at Eastcoast City Church in Sydney’s Caringbah.

‘I want to wait and I’m so much more excited about my wedding date now,’ says the 30-year-old, who didn’t share her first kiss with Jason until their sixth date!

‘I’ve been able to learn so much more about Jason before taking it to that next level, and I think that’s let us grow closer - we communicate really well.

‘Jason is such a good guy,’ she adds. ‘You can tell a guy by the way he treats his mother and his friends. He’s nice to everyone, he’s a gentle giant. I feel so lucky – he’s the perfect guy for me.’

Summer of love
While they’re grateful for the 18 months they’ve taken to get to know each other since they were introduced by a mutual friend, the race has been on to set a date since Jason proposed – with the help of his heartfelt An Ode To My Beck (see below) – on the shores of Sydney Harbour just before Easter.

‘We’d love a summer wedding but we have to make sure all our friends can be here, including Guy Sebastian, who’ll be in the wedding party – he and Jules will have to fly in from New York. Daniel MacPherson will be the MC,’ says Beck, who moved from Wollongong to Cronulla to be close to Jason, although they’re holding off on living together.

‘We made the decision not to live together before we got married – it would have been too much of a temptation,’ Jason says.

His renovated fisherman’s shack overlooking Shelley Beach will be the perfect love nest.

‘Jason said to me the other day: “This is going to be your home too,” and it gave me such a thrill,’ Beck says, proudly showing off her stunning princess-cut diamond engagement ring, which was made by Daniel MacPherson’s mum Anne, who is a jeweller.

Meanwhile, Jason’s trying to give up the bad habit of biting his nails before the big day. 'I’ve been trying to kick it for years,’ he says. ‘Everyone will want to see the ring and I’ll be too embarrassed to show my hand.’

The couple are clearly gearing up for the next phase of their lives, which hopefully will involve the pitter-patter of little feet.

‘We adore kids and can’t wait to have them,’ Beck says. ‘But we might get a bit of practice in first before we make babies!’
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

I pity the lady 1st night up, will be like a cannon firing

LOL, funny you should use FMD Flip

Kinda feel bad having a laugh about it, but 1 of the girls at works friends stepfather died yesterday

He had just finished putting one through the wife, smiled at her, and then had a massive heart attack and died

Kiwi Eagle link said:

Kinda feel bad having a laugh about it, but 1 of the girls at works friends stepfather died yesterday

He had just finished putting one through the wife, smiled at her, and then had a massive heart attack and died
sad that he died KE but what a way to go seriously
you couldnt end your life any better than that

Cliffy Gc link said:
[quote author=Kiwi Eagle link=topic=180592.msg225875#msg225875 date=1243924037]

[/quote]  Yes you could.  You could have seduced the woman after consuming a Domino's pizza.  ;)

Cliffy Gc link said:

[/quote]

Yeah mate, it has at least shed some light on a dark situation for the family. I feel for the daughters personally haha, not only has stepdad died, he did so after giving one to your old lady

Kiwi Eagle link said:

Jeez Kiwi Eagle do you mean this guy died on the job after shagging your missus? Bloody hell don't feel too bad about having a laugh about it and you're being a pretty good sport re thinking about the daughters etc

Someone better tell Jason S just to hold the horses a little ie pretend he's a corolla not a V8 and not to blow a head gasket  ;)

Matabele link said:
[quote author=Cliffy Gc link=topic=180592.msg225880#msg225880 date=1243925539]

[/quote]  Yes you could.  You could have seduced the woman after consuming a Domino's pizza.  ;)
[/quote]
He wouldnt have made the bedroom after eating a dominos pizza, he would have died on the crapper.

I hope that Stevens wife is not looking for long sex on the wedding night as it will be all over in 2 seconds.  Jason "two stroke" Stevens

kingyfan link said:
I hope that Stevens wife is not looking for long sex on the wedding night as it will be all over in 2 seconds.  Jason \"two stroke\" Stevens

That's if he even gets to the 2 strokes

brookiegreg link said:

Jeez Kiwi Eagle do you mean this guy died on the job after shagging your missus? Bloody hell don't feel too bad about having a laugh about it and you're being a pretty good sport re thinking about the daughters etc

Someone better tell Jason S just to hold the horses a little ie pretend he's a corolla not a V8 and not to blow a head gasket  ;)
[/quote]

Na mate not mine, his own. No ball and chain for me yet

Kiwi Eagle link said:
[quote author=brookiegreg link=topic=180592.msg225907#msg225907 date=1243937781]

[/quote]

Na mate not mine, his own. No ball and chain for me yet
[/quote]

Haha Kiwi Eagle sorry I couldn't resist after your wording - you're a good sport! And great story about Jason "1/2 a stroke" Stevens - nice to have some funny stuff back  ;D

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6
6 3 3 16 6