Biggest Loser

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

lismore_fan

Bencher
Caught a glimpse of a promo re Monday night's Biggest Loser on TEN.
The losers (lol) are featured with the Sea Eagle team who are going to take them on a physical something.

IMO, the program is crap and I wouldn't waste my time watching it (apologies to Penn Health) but when the Premiers are on TV I guess I better have a look.

In the promo I saw Big George (not sure whose team he was on) and about six others, probably more, lined up aganst the weight challenged crews.

Good initiative and great exposure for the club.

Rhetorical question: Wonder why it has taken this long, noting the show is based in the district?

7pm weeknightly. People said they saw the advertisements for them to be on tonight but at the top of the show they didn't mention it.

I went through Foxtel guide for the week and it says Manly should be on WEDNESDAY night.

Well I sat through it.
What a pathetic program - full of fat sooks! That's the men.
The girls have a bit more guts!

But, Wednesday you reckon?
It's painful but I'll try and watch it again.

lismore_fan said:
Well I sat through it.
What a pathetic program - full of fat sooks! That's the men.
The girls have a bit more guts!

Teehee....guts!:p

I've been watching Loser this year and was good to see our boys get a mention. Hopefully they train those contestants into the ground ;)

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2