Bin Showing Your Support?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

clontaago

First Grader
So you’ve got your team shirt, scarf and cap.  You’ve even paid up your membership fees and you proudly hang your scarf out the car window when they win.  But have you really BIN showing your support?  Thanks to the wheeliedesigns.com Official NRL Stickers now you ‘wheelie’ can!

Wheeliedesigns.com Official NRL Stickers let you show off your true colours at home.  Let you neighbours know just where your allegiance lies.  Whether you’re a mad Broncos fan or a die-hard Wests supporter, wheeliedesigns.com has got you covered.  All sixteen teams have their own cool design. Simply put your team sticker on your bin and each week wheel it out with pride.  They’re sure to create some friendly neighbourhood rivalry all over Australia.  Who knows, you might even find you have more in common with your neighbours than you thought!

Not only will these stickers show how passionately you support your team, but they act as a security device too.  If your bin occasionally does a runner (and you suspect Joe Blow down the road nicks it!), your bin will now be safe.  These stickers will set your bin apart from the others on the street and will never be ‘mistaken’ again.

Wheeliedesigns.com Official NRL Stickers also make a great quirky gift for the fan that has it all.  And it sure beats socks or jocks as a father’s Day gift!

Order one for your bin at work before a rival team supporter thinks of it first!

The wheeliedesigns.com Official NRL Stickers come in two sizes:

§  240L  $34.95 (+P&H)

§  120L  $29.95 (+P&H)

Check out www.wheeliedesigns.com and ‘wheelie’ start showing your support! 

- Copy ends -

For further media information, to request a high res image or an interview with the ‘chief bin lady’ or to get a sample contact:

Simone Heydon

Handle Communications

[email protected]

0439 369 288

03 9589 0976

PJ emailed this to me. Thought it might be of interest to some here.

Unfortunately in Melbourne I think a Sea Eagles bin would'nt last a night without some prick stealing or vandalising it....

In Broncos territory this could be a fun item to have...

Not only that. I could actually just stick this to my bar fridge instead

Dan link said:
I could actually just stick this to my bar fridge instead

That could be a good idea

Jethro link said:
[quote author=Dan link=topic=180933.msg230502#msg230502 date=1246497708]

I could actually just stick this to my bar fridge instead

That could be a good idea
[/quote]

Considering the quote I got for one by itself at the start of the year, this is a bargain, have already put the request to the Mrs for my Birthday

The Sea Eagles one looks good too. I like the bar fridge idea. If you have a nosy neighbour you could line your bathroom window and annoy them at the same time.

I would like to stick a few of those on the windows of the Parramatta Leagues club i can see their faces in the morning when the staff arrive  ;D

With some extra hard clue on the back of them so they can't get em off.

Another idea get two stickers one Sea Eagles & Storm put 40 on ours and zip theirs and put them their team bus and making sure they cover the windscreen well while they are getting flogged by Eagles at Brookie.

A nice surprise for Wellamy and his tools.

Eagle Predator, my ashes will be sprinkled on Brookvale by my kids or they'll get nothing.  Preferably at half time against Souths when we're up by fifty.

DSM5 link said:
Eagle Predator, my ashes will be sprinkled on Brookvale by my kids or they'll get nothing.  Preferably at half time against Souths when we're up by fifty.

We could get Ox to sprinkle them for ya

We will be there, and get the glory, and Ox will be in the team, but he didn't LEAD us to glory in 08, and he won't this year.  He'll be there, amongst many glorious players.  There's a subtlety there. 

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4