Bird and Dave Taylor lol

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The saga continues

Attachments

• titans 2.jpg
    titans 2.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 22
Not good for the Titans and not good for the NRL.

If DCE was having second thoughts on Friday then I'd say there's next to no chance now that he would want to go to the Titans

I thought DCE would be no chance after the disaster but then I thought that DCE is what they need to save the club. They might through everything at him and if the NRL want to have a Gold Coast presence then they might help? Hopefully DCE is smart enough that he sees it not being worth the risk, and hopefully his ego (all the great players have one) doesn't think he is the one to save the club/game in the area.

With all these players in Court who is left to line up for the Titans?

And also, who will play for them?

This has demonstrated just how good the spin control in the ARU is, opposed to the NRL's clusterf*ck if an effort.

This saga was broken with the announcement of KHunt being caught up in a drug scandal: now it's the "NRL drug scandal". All day there's been roughly 10 mins of each half hour block on FSN devoted to the Titans, the players, their lawyers, their legal options and how they're pretty much toast no matter what happens.

Compare that to the short segment on KHunt's involvement, and whilst the ARU will stand him down in the interim they are looking for solutions.. Not the nearest gallows.

The journo's are happily looking to pin this on Rugby League and are seemingly patting the ARU on the head for their handling of it.. Bias much?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4