Bird is the word

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I just explained to my Girlfriend that the guy Manly want to sign glassed his girlfriend before trying to blame it on his housemate to which she replied "Who in their right mind would want him on their team??" says it all really.
Chris Brown probably

I've always thought Bird is a bit overrated to be honest. For an apparent elite player he has very little impact on the results of games at club level. Even in origin I think his exploits are often over played, especially when his heroics are often dwarfed on the stat sheet. Unless you are an unbelievable strike player, I like my backrowers having massive workrates and I just don't think Birds is in that class hence where I think he is a ta overrated.

Greg Bird in maroon and white?
No thanks.

I get that we are trying to sign everyone DCE has ever had a beer with, but I draw the line at Bird.

Whatever happened to our "no recruiting dick heads" policy?

Over-rated, over-paid, penalty magnet?

[QUOTE="mave, post: 689799, member: 2165

Whatever happened to our "no recruiting dick heads" policy?[/QUOTE]
Too late, Fulton and son are back. So is Hoppa Sr.;)

Titans offloading their Orr players?

Could be a long, long chapter.
Like a Robert Jordan chapter, that long!

But I've never seen or known us this desperate. We even dealt with mulls me and walker and all their ilk but we didn't get desperate we just rode the wave. We saw out the bad years with grace and then just cruised on back to where we belong. I don't believe we are that desperate now, I have more than enough faith thatcher will by those we need to keep us afloat and develop the rest to get us back on top with 5 years

Last edited:
Bird is old school tough & a great leader on the field, almost exactly what is needed.
His ability on field is unquestionable, but his off field antics need to be considered also.

There has to be someone for Carney to have a pis***** contest with.

I get that he has the odd good game, but honestly......is there a bigger dic****d in the NRL ?

Like a Robert Jordan chapter, that long!

But I've never seen or known us this desperate. We even dealt with mulls me and walker and all their ilk but we didn't get desperate we just rode the wave. We saw out the bad years with grace and then just cruised on back to where we belong. I don't believe we are that desperate now, I have more than enough faith thatcher will by those we need to keep us afloat and develop the rest to get us back on top with 5 years
A Robert Jordan reference!?! Blood and ashes!!

• 👍
Reactions: Dan

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7