• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
If foran had been up front about his signing with parra, we could have bought Bird to partner DCE. Unfortunately we backed the wrong horse and lose out big time

Plays the game in a tough, in your face style, refs penalise him every chance they get and he's one of the most hated players in the game......yes, he'd fit in here! @:D

I should have been more clear - I was referring to Jack Bird at the Sharks - did you see him play tonight - second game and he looked like he'd been there for years!

Oh, that Bird! Lol

Someone else mentioned Greg bird in another thread.

Jackson Bird would've been a great pickup.

Sharks got under saints guard when they signed him.

Looks the goods.

I could be wrong, but I predict he is going to take over Josh Reynolds as the most hated player in the game one day down the track. Yes, he can play, but he is an arrogant y gen meathead in the same vein as Blake Ferguson and Josh Dugan. As his profile grows, so will the tattoos and the ego.

I shouldn't crucify him before he has actually done anything, but from what I hear, he certainly fits the profile.

Remember playing cricket with the jack. He lives in berkeley and apparently he told my brother he was tossing between manly or sharks. Sharks offer was way more appealing he said!

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4