• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Loobs

Living in the demountable.
Anyone shed any light on his availability? Thinking if Mason has to sit, Starling might start and BJ would come onto the bench but I don't know if he can based on how many guys we've used this year and the fact he was supposed to be out all year (so whether he's not part of the top 25) OR if he's even up for it yet.

He played round one so he should not affect our cap if he did play. He has played reggies so he should be close.

If mason has to sit out a week than I would expect that BJ would be brought back into the starting 17.

From what i understand he has been getting himself back to fitness in reserves. I think last night the commentary mentioned we could see him back soon.

We've beat two of the top teams now and we've been taking Jake Turbo out after 15 and replacing him with Hasson. Imagine when we can take him off and bring in a fit BJ.

We've beat two of the top teams now and we've been taking Jake Turbo out after 15 and replacing him with Hasson. Imagine when we can take him off and bring in a fit BJ.
Good point. Plus he's really good looking ;)

BJ is still not right, We might see him just before the season ends but I think he needs a full off season to get his back right to start the next season.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4