Blake and lavaka join sea eagles

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Brookvale2015

Reserve Grader
Not official yet but here is the proof. Blake is a strong forward and is in he Jason Taumalolo mold, lavaka is a young centre who is on the rise. Great additions to the squad

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    154.5 KB · Views: 174
Getting some depth . Got rid of some old fibro and getting some young hard timber. We have had a massive clean out.

They could just be trialing, and I think a lot will come down to who we can offload and how much the club is willing to spend on second tier cap players.
Because other then these two there are also rumours surrounding Meehan, Jamil Hoppoate and the walker rumour keeps growing

Bored. Walker and Hiku shows no signs of being resolved soon. So back to our other great signing dilemma. The reserves and another Prop. No Vave so it would seem. Any new faces at training. Anything. Surely we have something other then double dutch to discuss?

Off topic...
I foolishly booked a holiday for my young family and my sleep deprived wife, "pre draw"
Please tell me they they play NRL in FIJI!!
(Round2 Tigers) this could really cripple my Supercoach aspirations!

Off topic...
I foolishly booked a holiday for my young family and my sleep deprived wife, "pre draw"
See if you can pick us up a couple of Radradra clones cheap while you're there.

Off topic...
Where are you staying in Fiji? I stayed at the Warwick last year and watched the State of Origin and Manly vs Tigers live

Where are you staying in Fiji? I stayed at the Warwick last year and watched the State of Origin and Manly vs Tigers live
Yeah no, not on the mainland unfortunately Warwick looks really nice.
Staying at paradise cove! Hopefully lives up to its name! Small resort which is my concern...
Pretty sure the Fijians like their NRL, hopfully telivised?
Still in trauma over the last tigers home game! Horrible wet thrashing.
Would like to see redemption!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7