Blake Austin

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

maxta

First Grader
Premium Member
If Anyone mentioned Blake pre season would have fallen over sideways...but credit where its due.
This bloke is the most improved in the NRL by 100 miles.
The modern game is based on that infectuous enthusiasm & speed...
He has both & may not be more the $500,000 player who punches above his weight & drives his teammates to a better place, unlike other supposed star halves on 1 million plus can.
Outside of Seaeagles players really like his attitude that rarely is seen in todays game.
At the right price, well worth a look imo -interested in your thoughts....good or bad on this.

Last edited:
I don't know if it's "improvement" or just finally opportunity.

What's the saying about luck - luck happens when preparation meets opportunity or something...

He's contracted until 2017 or 18 i believe. The best form half in the game at the moment and would be perfect to replace foran. Sadly it wont happen :/

He is finally playing to his potential i believe he was a panther junior and had big wraps on him but he went a bit on the wayward side and found himself at the tigers where they didnt know where to play him . Then Canberra got him gave him a role and with confidence he has turned out to be the player a lot of people thought he would be and by the end of the season he still might be

Worth a look?

We've already established (when someone else suggesting him last week) that he signed a 3 year deal with the Raiders, is in career best form, just grabbed his first rep jumper, and has publicly championed Ricky Stuart for turning his game around.

Not even worth a thread, cause it ain't gonna happen.

But you are correct, he is the most improved player in the game. I watched the highlights of the Raiders game and couldn't believe he grabbed another double, but simply tucking the ball under his arm and running with purpose. Good on him! He always looked to have potential, but he had some errors in his game, now that he has cut most of them out, he is looking the goods.

On form he should be picked as 5/8 for NSW but my guess is Big nose will go for Rorters halves. They guy has been outstanding and a big reason the snot machine is becoming a force.

On form he should be picked as 5/8 for NSW but my guess is Big nose will go for Rorters halves. They guy has been outstanding and a big reason the snot machine is becoming a force.
Agree.You'd hope he gets a go off the bench. Covers plenty of positions.
Must do something with his head though...he's got a homo haircut and a crack dealers goatee...one has to go!

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6