Blake Ferguson indecent assault charges.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

bones

Bones Knows
Anyone else heard he has been charged with indecent sexual assault after an incident in Cronulla over the weekend?
Apparently he was out with Josh Dugan when it happened at 2230 night club in Cronulla. Ferguson allegedly groped a female on the breasts and groin.

The Mole has now tweeted 'Moley hearing big drama is about to break in Rugby League'

Last edited by a moderator:
RE: Blake Ferguson indecent assault charge?

I hope it's not true the bloke had done so well.

Surely not ?? They couldn't be that stupid could they ?? That'd be like blowing off training, climbing on a roof and drinking girlie drinks and posting photos on instagram of it. No one is THAT stupid.

Before anyone shoots their mouth off, just remember what happened to Brett. Don't be so quick to judge.

Mole just tweeted 'And now it's out there: Police are investigating an incident involving Blake Fergo. Dugan there but NOT involved. Pass Moley a cruiser'

DT and SMH are running with the story now .

First job for Daley is dealing with crap like this , not good .

Even if there is nothing to this one , it's only a matter of time . It's in their DNA .

swoop said:
Before anyone shoots their mouth off, just remember what happened to Brett. Don't be so quick to judge.
swoop said:

swoop said:

swoop said:

I agree with swoop!

After banning the punch I guess this means the NRL will have to ban 'the pinch'.

The Who said:
After banning the punch I guess this means the NRL will have to ban 'the pinch'.

He was with Dugan so I'd say they were drinking Cruisers, not punch.

SeaEagleRock8 said:
swoop said:
swoop said:

swoop said:

swoop said:

I agree with swoop!

You must agree with him strongly mate you quoted him 4 times lol.
For the record I think you and swoop are 100% on the money

CAMBO said:
SeaEagleRock8 said:
swoop said:
swoop said:

swoop said:

swoop said:

I agree with swoop!

You must agree with him strongly mate you quoted him 4 times lol.
For the record I think you and swoop are 100% on the money

LOL
Thank you

Thank you

Thank you

Thank you

:)

Just like someone from the crowd who allegedly spits on a player, this should be investigated before anyone jumps to conclusions

All that said that is never going to sell papers is it?

I hope both Ferguson and Dugan are shot at dawn.

believe it or not - good source ( employee )

ferguson touched a female , she responded with a slap to the face thats when the scuffle happened.he did not see ferguson hit the female but it was said that he did.

dugan was only drunk , he didnt get involved with the scuffle.

during the night , they were sculling champagne bottles...

what will come of it , who knows.. how dumb !!!!

dont really care , no Manly players were involved

Last edited by a moderator:

Just announced formally charged...to appear in court in a few weeks

Dugan and Ferguson are both loose cannons so a night out with them is unpredictable.

The media never miss a chance to blow anything out of proportion or twist something into a lie so I'll wait for this one to play out.

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/raider-ferguson-charged-with-indecent-assault-20130617-2oejg.html

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2