Blake Leary

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

joeboy

Bencher
you ****ing dunce.

That kick was as far from the right play as you can get, momentum left us from that moment. You don't get picked again for a month after that ****e.

Our whole kicking game was deplorable.

We showed a lot of spirit and our defence on the whole was good.

Thanks to the NRL for all the Quick turnarounds, we were very fatigued in that last 20

you ****ing dunce.

That kick was as far from the right play as you can get, momentum left us from that moment. You don't get picked again for a month after that ****e.

Thanks to the NRL for all the Quick turnarounds, we were very fatigued in that last 20
What the f_## was leary thinking, in front by 2 you play percentage footy
Not stupid 5mt chips
F!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!#

I wouldn't pick Leary again. He went for two glory plays. One that cost us a try and the other that changed the momentum for good. He's not good enough for this team.

Not a great play but he got spooked. He looked to pass and there was an eel there and I think Myles or someone was also in his way. He just showed his inexperience at this point as a hooker and made the wrong play.

Bad play but you win as a team and you lose as a team.

He tried to draw the penalty from the Parra player in the ruck, but he isn't as good a milker as Ennis. Once that ploy failed he had screwed himself over given it was the 5th tackle, the chip was a poor poor option. He has merit as a backrower but a hooker he ain't.

I am sorry but there was plenty of time to pass the ball to someone else. It was a bonehead play and I hope he is not in the 17 next week as a result. I can excuse drop balls etc but not that. Just dumb play.

Personally think Leary is a handy lightweight back rower....Buhrer type but only 50% of his quality.
Can do a decent job as a bench option in the company of some big boppers & have been a fan even from his Qld Cup days, but that kick...at that time...that was up with Paul Carridge who never played again!!

you ****ing dunce.

Blake is his name, but a master of the chip and chase he is not!

Not a big fan of Bleary, not as good as a lot of hooker/back row bench players. But I hear he's popular among the players

What has happened from Mark from Brisbane, his biggest fan?
@;)

Just an average workaholic player, always has been.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6