Blockbuster at Brooky

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyBacker

Winging it
Fair dinkum, you'd think Brookvale had replaced Tripoli as the world's hot spot this week. But forget all the hysteria around the place about David Gallop's visit to the northern beaches on Friday night for the match of the year.

Read the full article

I am sick to death of hearing how well Melbourne have "rebuilt" this year.
Thet lost 2-3 notables and repalced them anyway. Most of who is playing were all in the squad last year. And they still have Slater, Cronk and the Grub Smith.....No other team would have been able to keep 3 quality players like this. Look at Tigers they have to tip Moltzen out because of Salary cap.
Go figure

Nice try by Zorba to hose down the anger against Gallop, but it will be we fans who decide the type of reception he receives.
I'd love him to be brought onto the field and introduced before the match.
Go on Zorba - I dare you.

Does anybody in here dare to believe that he might just be introduced before the match and provide an apology to Snake and his loyal fans???

EagleRock40 said:
Does anybody in here dare to believe that he might just be introduced before the match and provide an apology to Snake and his loyal fans???

More chance of Scott Penn doing a streak in front of the hill holding a Storm flag than that happening!

• 👍
Reactions: Rex
EagleRock40 said:

we have more chance off pork falling out of the sky than that happening , its a news puppet turning up to support the scum, give the mongrel heaps at the game as he is just a dog:D:p

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8