Bloody Hollywood

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Hopium

Reserve Grader
And now onto something less serious...

Anyone seen the Hichikers guide to the Galaxy movie website??

www.hitchhikersmovie.com

It's awful. For a start, Zaphod Beeblebrox has the wrong number of heads. Marvin the Paranoid Android, who is meant to be depressed and utterly obtuse is CUTE...
And... oh god it's gonna be awful. Comic genius reduced to little more than... fluff....

:((

He does have 2 heads in this, one is under his shirt. You will see. It should be 2 heads like in the tv series where it just kind of sat there and did nothing

The TV series wasn't the best but they had limited special effects stuff.

I should complain to the bloody artistic managers!
Zaphod is meant to have 2 visible heads. Remember when Arthur meets him on the Heart of Gold? and he says that he's met Zaphod before... in a party in Islington, (where he met Trillian) but he only had one head then... well, the first time he meets Zaphod, he sees BOTH HEADS!! He's not gonna bloody see them when one is hidden.

It's just not right. And getting americans to play the roles...

They're just trying to reign the whole thing in. Betcha if they show the launch of the Heart of Gokd they won't have a Hoovooloo there.

My god... I'm worse than a Trekkie... ****

There does seem to be a touch of obsession there Hop. I wonder if they will still have the destruction of Earth to make way for the bypass. And I have never trusted mice since I learnt the truth.

I'm not a trekkie... I only have 8 eps of the original series & I no longer speak Klingon. I just think it's funny.

Apparently they have the destruction in... I will be seeing it but you can bet I'm gonna criticise the hell out of it!
<span class='smallblacktext'>[ Edited Fri Apr 15 2005, 05:54PM ]</span>

Star treking across the universe.........

Everyone knows what a Klingon is - but not speaking their language anymore indicates that there was a point that Hopium did. This is extremely worrying and not a good sign for this planet.

My godfather is not exactly religious... Kirk was god. He spoke Klingon to me so I picked it up. Did the Klingon Hamlet not long after my 8th Bday. It was fun. But since noone wants to converse in it anymore... it's clean gone from my mind. Damn

As much as I like Trek, more into Red Dwarf though.

Daniel... that song rocks! Memorised too....

Which gives me a chance to throw in a few quotes:

"I didn't mean to say that the Enterprise should be hauling garbage. I meant to say that it should be hauled away AS garbage" -- Korax

"Mr. Spock, the women on your planet are logical. That's the only planet in the galaxy that can make that claim." -- Kirk

"You're suffering from a Vulcan Mind Meld, Doctor." -- Kirk
"That green-blooded Son of a Bitch. It's his revenge for all those arguments he lost to me." -- McCoy (Star Trek III)

....and especially for Hop:
"You can't appreciate Shakespeare until you've read him in the original Klingon." -- General Chang

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2