Bloody impressive!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
I sent an SMS around to a few of the ST chaps at halftime saying we need to continue to show patience as we will crack these blokes as they tire.

To have four tries disallowed and to remain positive and to not start throwing panic passes etc was a HUGE achievement. I am delighted at the strength of mind and character shown today where our blokes showed courage under fire and adverse circumstances and got over the line for a tough win.

I know Hasler has his critics but I have to say that as a group these players are starting to show the same characteristics as he did as a player:

• Extreme fitness
    Tenacity
    Intensity in every play
    Contesting every 50/50 situation to come out on top.

A few other observations:

• B Stewart tried a few times to really stamp himself on the game and is starting to look like a real "go to" player.
    Ballin looks so comfortable you'd think he'd played 103 games at this level.
    Our bit part players from previous years are starting to play a significant hand. G Stewart, Willo and King in particular.

Not too much to complain about today.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

I agree with ya... Des came with an excellent gameplan (starting with 3 props). Both stewarts, King, Kite, willo, choc, Mona's were all quite strong today.

Brett Stewart, **** me.. he has to be one of the potent players going around.

We were a class above today.... Today is a beautiful day

I'm watching the game right now.. it's the 76th minute and i'm sure i haven't seen halden.

I dare say he is only there in case of injury in the halves/hooking role.

Des must have faith that the team is fit enough to go the distance as 16 men

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4