Board Members

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rudi

As a long time reader of this forum I felt it necessary to become a member to show my disgust that board members like Vidmar can post on here and LIE to supporters. He clearly wrote here that T-Rex has no option or get out clause and that as we all know is a lie lift your game Vidmar if you don't know then say so but to mislead people is a shocker. Is it any wonder so many NRL clubs are struggling to survive with the amateur talent clubs like us have on our board.

I just called the Sea Eagles and asked them for myself. The person I spoke to told me she doesn't know where the media got the idea that Tony has a get out clause from and that It's not true. She said he signed a two year deal at the end of last year and will be at Manly next year. I would think an apology is due Rudi.

bones said:
I just called the Sea Eagles and asked them for myself. The person I spoke to told me she doesn't know where the media got the idea that Tony has a get out clause from and that It's not true. He Signed a two year deal at the end of last year and will be at Manly next year. I would think an apology is due Rudi.

No apology as I know for a fact he has the clause, the people who answer the phones have no idea what is in contracts so give yourself an uppercut. I'm not taking my lead from the media I'm telling you it is fact and a board member should not be lying that's it

Jatz Crackers said:
Its the low post count effect.

So elitist

Yeah rudi

Just believe the media bro
The same media that has send Glenn Stewart is leaving manly next year even though he has a water tight contract.

I like how people who joined today always say they are a long time reader of the forums as if it makes their troll post more legit.

Rudi said:
bones said:
I just called the Sea Eagles and asked them for myself. The person I spoke to told me she doesn't know where the media got the idea that Tony has a get out clause from and that It's not true. He Signed a two year deal at the end of last year and will be at Manly next year. I would think an apology is due Rudi.

No apology as I know for a fact he has the clause, the people who answer the phones have no idea what is in contracts so give yourself an uppercut. I'm not taking my lead from the media I'm telling you it is fact and a board member should not be lying that's it

So you know something David Perry doesnt.

Perry clearly said on the radio that no players had get out clauses, he was very clear in stating Foran was the only one and as it wasnt activated by the due date it dissolved.

Oh and give yourself an uppercut, what a hide abusing long term forum members with your first posts.

bones said:
Cambo said:
bones said:
I like how people who joined today always say they are a long time reader of the forums as if it makes their troll post more legit.

A troll or a big fat whiteant perhaps

Same difference.

What a troll because I told you something you don't like? anyway you take your lead from someone on the front desk answering the phone I'll take my lead from the family.Some of you guy's are so naive I guess you believed Hasler and Hopoate were staying the fact that Perry said none exist on the radio means nothing he is just taking oxygen out of the situation as for believing the media I have as much trust in them as board members who lie

Rudi
1st post
as a long time Blah blah
Then you go and make outrageous accusations about a respected fellow named Vidmar & 5 more negative posts about our great club
I'm calling you out now that you are just a troll with nothing better to do than come here and think its fun to post garbage
You are a sad little person

Rudi said:
What a troll because I told you something you don't like? anyway you take your lead from someone on the front desk answering the phone I'll take my lead from the family.Some of you guy's are so naive I guess you believed Hasler and Hopoate were staying the fact that Perry said none exist on the radio means nothing he is just taking oxygen out of the situation as for believing the media I have as much trust in them as board members who lie

I never swear but who gives a **** what you think, now **** off dick head.

Berkeley_Eagle said:
Rudi
1st post
as a long time Blah blah
Then you go and make outrageous accusations about a respected fellow named Vidmar & 5 more negative posts about our great club
I'm calling you out now that you are just a troll with nothing better to do than come here and think its fun to post garbage
You are a sad little person

Respected fellow member I'll look forward to you calling him out when T-Rex leaves or will you still tow the party line John

bob dylan said:
Rudi said:

I never swear but who gives a f**k what you think, now f**k off dick head.

As many people who give a **** about you Bob now you **** off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4