Bob Fulton appointed Strategic Football Consultant

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

mosto

I have a well known member
Premium Member
Rugby League Immortal Bob Fulton appointed Strategic Football Consultant
to the Manly Warringah Sea Eagles

The Manly Warringah Sea Eagles have appointed Rugby League Immortal Bob Fulton to the position of Strategic Football Consultant, which will support the Club’s football operations.

“We are extremely proud to have an Immortal, past Captain and Coach of the mighty Sea Eagles come back into the inner sanctum,” said Sea Eagles Chairman Scott Penn.

“Bob has won Premierships as both a Player and a Coach with the Sea Eagles, is currently an adviser to Laurie Daley and the NSW Blues, and is a current Australian selector.”

“Bob’s initial focus will be to support Head Coach Geoff Toovey and CEO Joe Kelly with our talent identification and recruitment program and to also assist in the development of a long term football plan that is designed to ensure sustained on-field success for our Club.”

Fulton expressed his excitement at the prospect of returning to his former team.

“I am pleased to be able to contribute to the Sea Eagles and provide support and advice to the Football Department. Whilst always remaining a passionate Sea Eagles Life Member, it is exciting to have an opportunity to help craft the future of the Club,” said Fulton.

CEO Joe Kelly is thrilled to secure someone of Bob’s stature to this key position which complements the additional resources that have been invested into the football department since November 2014.

“The success that Bob has achieved as a former player and coach of the Sea Eagles speaks for itself. Our Club is incredibly fortunate that someone of Bob’s credentials and standing within Rugby League has accepted the opportunity to assist with our football department,” said CEO Joe Kelly.

Coach Geoff Toovey welcomed the appointment of his former coach and mentor.

“Bob has an incredible knowledge of the game and I’m heartened to have someone of his reputation supporting the Club,” said Toovey.

“Bob and I have shared considerable success in the past and I look forward to reviving that formidable partnership.”

Great News - now it will all be Bozo's fault :D

But seriously, if anyone admires 2v more than us, it is Bozo.:inlove:
218950-2b988e32-4781-11e3-b366-b430cfe3cfdd.jpg

Now lets start the resurgence as a united Club !:clap:

Last edited:
You could just see this coming. And it bodes well for the future of 2V as well.

Great appointment, and it clearly shows this club is going to take the opportunity this recent period of disappointment & turn it into a rebirth rather than just a rebuild. Not unlike the strategy of appointing Gould at the Panthers a few years back.

I like this news, in my opinion it seems like a similar role to Phil Gould at Penrith

Will Bozo be playing 6 or 7 next year? In all honesty though it's great to have another legend back in the fold.

Great News, not only the all time great of the club both player and coach but also current NSW and Australian Selector. If this doesn't help us attract players then nothing will !!

Bozo has been helping stack the Beacon Hills older junior teams (he has Brett coaching there & his grandkids that play for them) by raiding good players from other clubs to the point where these other clubs now forfeit instead of playing Beacon Hills. This has forced the Beacon Hills "super teams" to seek games against inner Sydney teams. Not sure exactly how this is helping the Manly Warringah junior competition?

Great News, not only the all time great of the club both player and coach but also current NSW and Australian Selector. If this doesn't help us attract players then nothing will !!
So we won't get Queensland or international players now Penn Zorba club going down the drain rabble rabble!!!

After the week we are having this is good news.

May well be 2V's boss, but perhaps Tooves needs one to help him along and none better that one of our greatest ever players and coaches.

First smile I've had in a while !

Sounds like it's a recruitment slash creation of a x year plan kind of deal. Help put the pieces in place for the next period of domination. Can't be anything but happy with this move... *waits for people to come up with insane reasons why this is a bad move*

Great news.
Great announcement.
Great stuff all round!!
Bodes well for Toovey's future also.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4