Bold Prediction - Sorm game

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

silvereagle

Reserve Grader
Well if you go by the all the “expert” journo reports and betting odds, you wonder why we are even bothering to go to Melbourne this week. If you go by some of the great backs-to-the-wall performances that this great club seems to produce consistently over the years, then you think we are in for another great game. If you go by that embarrassing 40-12 drubbing we gave ourselves in last years major semi, then again you would have to say the boys will be up for a big one. There is a lot of redemption available for the boys in this game. I think it will be a beauty and if there is one team in this comp that can play us into form and blow our current cobwebs away....it’s the Storm. Manly by 18!!!

Go silvereagle......i think we will stand up and deliver in this game as well...go you eagles !!!

My bold prediction = storm 30 Manly 28

RL Gronk said:
Being realistic I think the storm 13 plus bellyache has apparently hammered them all week.

Gross, I hope they practise safe sex.

I would have been more optimistic about our chances in this game if it was 4 weeks ago. We are a little busted up at the moment and we are playing that way, errors are killing us. I'm not confident, but hopeful nonetheless. Heart says Manly, head (and tip) says Scum.

Hopefully all the Manly / Melbourne niggle is behind us. We can't afford another injury or suspension because of some stupid hot headed play. I'm looking for a good, solid, low error, COMPOSED, effort with no fallout. Never nice to lose, but if we must sacrifice a battle to win a war then so be it. I think our defence is good enough to keep us in the game, let's hope the attack converts some of those half chances we have seen being frittered away of late.

I'd like to think the boys are still hurting from the beating we copped in the major semi-final down there last year and that they'll show up to win. But it seems like the harder we try the worse we play. Been that way for the last two seasons.
Apparently this is the first time the teams have met both coming off a loss so it'll be interesting. Just wish we didn't have to wait till Monday.

Chip and Chase said:
I would have been more optimistic about our chances in this game if it was 4 weeks ago. We are a little busted up at the moment and we are playing that way, errors are killing us. I'm not confident, but hopeful nonetheless. Heart says Manly, head (and tip) says Scum.

Hopefully all the Manly / Melbourne niggle is behind us. We can't afford another injury or suspension because of some stupid hot headed play. I'm looking for a good, solid, low error, COMPOSED, effort with no fallout. Never nice to lose, but if we must sacrifice a battle to win a war then so be it. I think our defence is good enough to keep us in the game, let's hope the attack converts some of those half chances we have seen being frittered away of late.

Well said Chip and Chase. Totally agree with all of it. I think we will try very hard maybe even too hard. A win would be great though it is unexpected.

Hate Monday night football.Three Monday night games in a row is ridiculous. Hate Melbourne. Sincerely hope for a win but most of all a gutsy effort and some improvement on ball control.
Hopefully DCE's up for a big kicking game after some recent stuff ups. Hope Saint Billy Slater gets sent off. Go Manly!

i cant remember the last time i actually tipped against the eagles...

heart says Manly , but tip storm.. going on the last 3 weeks of our attack...
i definitely think we have the roster to beat them , but not this week...

im willing to lose 1st position in my tipping comp for a Manly win..

Manly 2013

Darcey has nothing much on this week perhaps he could come down and punch ten shades of ****e into Billy Cooper and Cameron just for old times sake.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4