Bomb practice

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Tafua is a joke. He provides nothing. Hes overweight and slow. Drop him for Gutherson. Has had a diabolical game so far and i dont see them easing off on him in the second. Terrible.

If they haven't been working on this already then I'd have some really strong questions for the coaching staff. This area of weakness has been present all year and even last.

I've got to assume they have been practicing but evidently it isn't making any difference.

Sed them to Syria, that should be plenty of practice, at least that is how we were running away from them. Shift Matai out to the left wing for defence and let him catch them

I have brought up the issue of short kick-off strategy and practice numerous times this year. It doesn't take my blind demented great grandma to see we suck in the defensive aerial department on all parts of the field (one would think watching what happened to Wolfie in last year's GF may have been a spur to action for the coaching staff).

What have they done about it? Or what are they doing about it? I have no idea. I just know we are not getting any results so far. Anyway, it's one of those 1%ers smart coaches work on. Hopefully, we will too in the future.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4