Both Stewarts out!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Sherlock

the club r desparate to keep this quiet but the news will break later this afternoon.

glen stewart did a lot more damage to his ankle last weekend and is no hope of playing. he did well to cover it at the breakfast but he cant run and even needles wont get him on the field.

brett stewart and the diabetes means he is slow to recover and he has a knee problem from late in the game and is VERY doubtful.

if they r out menzies will go into the side and robertson to fullback and bani on the wing. nbq is on standby for hicks.

this is why the bench names is so large.

Here's a scoop:

c.jpg

Someone on LU said Burns is playing.

Des wouldn't do it to is would he?

Imagine Hoffman, King and to a lesser degree White and Cross steaming over the top of him !!!

As Mata said Ryan his defence is not a concern, sure he missed one recently but generally he is good. If he does put him in the side Des obviously has his reasons.

He's cast mirror image on himself CW, so I'd assume a shield spell will already be running - darts won't work...unless you can somehow dispell his mirror image and/or shield.

Just have a rogue teleport behind him, or should I say dimension door. That always works...backstab damage is VERY nice !!!

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2