• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Yeah mate. I am working on it.

They are all ukraine and Russian based. I used to ban all known spam emails and ukraine and russia, but believe it or not I had complaints as there are people from those countries that visit the site.

I am going to have to delete them all again and probably send them to lemonparty.org or something.

It is a little concerning as it has brought a flaw in the software I use into the system. I need to try to close up

It is but think about it this way, they scan millions of sites and inject it, they get one visit from each of those sites with 1000 users and they get 5 cents per person visits or even 1cent and you can see how it becomes worth their while

well yes and no. There is something dodgy with the way it gets through the system, and it isn't email spam so it's more annoying than illegal

Well that is the thing that is frustrating me, because we have capcha all over the shop on registrations. I know that there are a few easy ways around it though, and most likely these utilize those loopholes.

Essentially they check the software and fill in standard data for that software.

my concern is that there is an uncaught injection somewhere and I am stress testing it now to find it, because if they are direct injecting data, then we have real issues

it's the thing you sit on.

bot as in robot as in autobot as in automated script.

Basically it is a script that people run that just pings IP's and websites looking for a way to post their spam and automatically keeps posting said spam

Oh an example of a safe bot is Google. They use a "robot" to scan your website and index it.

Fro said:
sorry to ask, but what is a bot and what does it do.

(s**t i sound old) :)

Dnt worry Fro i`m with you i havent seen 1 or heard one in here at all ..unless its the bot that keeps on logging me out , then i know the bastartd lol..

jjai clear your cache and cookies and the login issues will be gone.

As for bots you don't see them because I clean them up ASAP

Should be all good now. Have installed some new scripts that check against a spam registar for IP's emails and usernames. Sure it's open to abuse but still better than nothing

Its a program which acts just human enough to do mundane tasks such as spam on forums or farm gold on wow.....anyone caught writing a bot should cop a turkey slap upside the face with a metal baton

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6