Bottle it

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
Enjoy your Mad Monday you sloppy, lazy mob.  I hope you remember how this feels and put a bit more effort into your off-season and perhaps stay off the juice at future club functions.

Does it feel good to be right??? No consolation to me. Lots of things went wrong this year and even with last Friday I still felt that we could come back and make an impact. The first five minutes in Melbourne last Friday meant we were never going to win that one and as it turns out, there is no second chance.

should have tried blooding some more youngsters hey

Would have been good to see how some more qld cup and Toyota cup players get a go.

I think we may live to regret letting lestrange go too.

I don't blame Manly. They tried very hard after a tough start to the year, had to do it without snake for most of it. Overall a nice job.

This team just got weighed down by the bad off season buys.

Bailey - absolutely dull - did he make a linebreak this year?
T-Rex - lazy
Rodney - good, but a bench player at best.

I don't blame the Mcintire system. You lose one game you should be out anyway. It just turned out we played the worst of all 8 teams.

Just get rid of Ox - enough.

...and I might add, the shortest off-season in history when it comes to momentum.

Watmough misplayed the ball..what..21 seconds in?

From then on, always played from behind.

Hopefully some of their heads shrink a few sizes before the start of next year!!

I wonder if it is back to another 5 year re-building plan...

What pisses me off more than Manly being out is the fact that Melbourne will go on and win the comp again.

5 year rebuilding is apparently tosh mate according to so many here.

What really annoys me, although not an excuse for the way we played is how much the referees have had a bearing on this seasons results and placements

mcatt link said:
Hopefully some of their heads shrink a few sizes before the start of next year!!
  Exactly, and that process should be well in process by 1 November at the very latest.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4