Bottom feeding eel fans

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
So we have monkey chants at Petero and now the revelation that they did the same to Thurston and Matt Sing.  Let's not forget the Lyon is a wanker" chants and the coin tossing.

And I'll never forget the semi final where a pack of them descended on a cripple like wild dogs and started kicking him while he lay on the ground.

Maybe it's time the NRL put the same suspended sentence on them that hangs over the Bulldogs. 

Matabele link said:
And I'll never forget the semi final where a pack of them descended on a cripple like wild dogs and started kicking him while he lay on the ground.

Being witness to this incident I suggest in terms of decency this is lower than the other dogs acts mentioned.

Yes I agree time is right to out pressure on this low life mob

It is definately low however I have heard things equally as bad said from the Brookie hill by Manly fans.

Garts link said:
It is definately low however I have heard things equally as bad said from the Brookie hill by Manly fans.

Yeah I remember some idiot screaming something extremely rascist at Peachey in the infamous Hoppa match.

Matabele link said:
So we have monkey chants at Petero and now the revelation that they did the same to Thurston and Matt Sing.  Let's not forget the Lyon is a wanker\" chants and the coin tossing.

Maybe it's time the NRL put the same suspended sentence on them that hangs over the Bulldogs. 

Petero is one of the nice guys in Rugby League it's very wrong what was said to him.

I didn't hear about a cripple getting kicked while on the ground that would have to be the lowest geez. How low some people will go to big note them selfs or just for laughs it's so wrong in everyway.

What is staggering is the amount of apologists out in force on the Daily Telegraph boards.  Where were they when Harbijan Singh was using it in an Indian context......

Racism is latent and accepted in australia.  It's a damned good sight you killed off all the indigenous folk or this place would be a war zone. 

There's nothing worse than being at a tigers/souths game for homophobic, racist comments from the scum who support those bogan teams.  I heard Stevens make that accusation about Brookie fans but he's a lying cheating knee leading prick so I don't believe him.  He looks weirder and weirder each time he's on the tele.  Plus he was wearing a brown suit.  total wanker.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7