Bourban Becky's new competition

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Fonz, I'm not defending the journo, and I don't have problems with kids, I'm replying to you aren't I? It's just that if Carney had of stopped and explained to the young girl that training was over and he was on his way to a special school to assist in the learning of the less fortunate, then all would have been fine. As it was, he looked sheepish, childish and stupid
(I suspect he's all three). I'm not saying it's alright, but he is a celebrity, whether he, or you, like it or not. If the same journo had of found him in a nightclub or on the grog then you'd care?

Dont agree that footy players are celebrities.

Considering the highly unprofessional confession by this so called journalist that she isnt actually a league fan, she has no right whatsover to expect a sports interview from any professional rugby league player. Or any sportsperson for that matter.

Next time anyone sees that dropkick is when her horrid head pops up as an astrology expert for Womens Scrapbooking Monthly.

Of course footie players are celebrities. Just look at Anasta and the rest of the Rorter's players, always in the 'Sydney Confidential'. It seems to me that one stupid infantile reporter tried to make a stupid infantile Carney look ridiculous. And it worked. He's not worth defending.

Thats a sad viewpoint when, in comparison, you consider the work that goes into being a professional sports person.

League players do not train from a young age and are not paid to be professional limelighters for the gutter media. The levels of intelligence shown & the personality traits of some footballers may well be infantile but on this topic are of no relevance.

In any event carneys display in that so called interview was more professional than the whole approach of that gossip driven slag.

Right or wrong, celeb or not that was terrible viewing.

She had nothing decent to ask, it wasnt an interview, it was more of an attack

Really if we all stood outside her house or shopping centre and followed her around saying the telegraph has run some **** stories this year. I cant believe you have got time to sleep , check your mail, or buy eggs. Surely you should be at home with wilson and co learning how to do your job properly

Oh and by the way have you got any tatts, how long did they take and surely you should be working instead.

Its laughable........... as it wasnt me but sheesh

I do see what DSM5 says in that he could have hosed it down quickly and shamed her out in the process, but to be honest her approach and demeaanor was disrespectful and she didnt deserve anything from him at all

And besides carney isnt the only footy player to have given up on the media. He isnt on his pat malone there , and he has no responsabilty to them whatsoever, however he is a man who desperatley needs a new image. What he is currently doing clearly isnt working

If that had of been a beaver or lockyer everything would have been different

I can't even be bothered to watch it, that website doesnt deserve any traffic.

Rebecca Wilson is a poor excuse of a human being (What a surprise she is a Queenslander, amirite Deff?), I can't wait for the day that karma bites her rite back in her snout.

Lol. Key words on Wilson:
• Bourban Becky (eagles2win);
• stupid mole, bloody muck-raker (Daniel);
• spastic (Fonz);
• cringe-worthy, dumbed down, invent the news (The Who);
• MOLE (bones);
• wasn't all there (lloydy );
• imbecile, DUI Wilson, ugly AND stupid (Chip and Chase);
• dickhead (tookey);
• highly unprofessional , dropkick, horrid head, gutter media, gossip driven slag (Jatz Crackers);
• stupid infantile reporter (DSM5);
• disrespectful (jbb/james).

And the changes in opinion on Carney from this exposé:
• quick witted (MadMarcus);
• professional (Jatz Crackers)

Rex said:
Lol. Key words on Wilson:
• Bourban Becky (eagles2win);
• stupid mole, bloody muck-raker (Daniel);
• spastic (Fonz);
• cringe-worthy, dumbed down, invent the news (The Who);
• MOLE (bones);
• wasn't all there (lloydy );
• imbecile, DUI Wilson, ugly AND stupid (Chip and Chase);
• dickhead (tookey);
• highly unprofessional , dropkick, horrid head, gutter media, gossip driven slag (Jatz Crackers);
• stupid infantile reporter (DSM5);
• disrespectful (jbb/james).

And the changes in opinion on Carney from this exposé:
• quick witted (MadMarcus);
• professional (Jatz Crackers)
Please add home wrecker to that list

Wolfpack said:
I can't even be bothered to watch it, that website doesnt deserve any traffic.

I don't even have the choice! I tried to load the video a few times, but it just won't play. Telegraph sucks.

Can't remember who said this, but I laugh every time ...

Her head looks like a minty that someone chewed on.

Horrid head wins! That's a pearler Jatz! Honourable mention for 'stupid infantile reporter' from DSM5.

This report is only marginally worse than the green stick thread

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4