Boycott giving the daily telecrap 1 cent

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

double hoops

First Grader
Just look at the bad light they have cast over our leader. It reflects poorly on his ability. "There should be an investigation into this."

To be fair it probably would have been wiser to steer clear of burgess

It has been reported that the club obtained assurances from the NRL that the issue was finalised.

The club offered a contract based on that understanding.

The 'reasonable man' test applies (Donahue v Stevenson) or the snail in the bottle case.

It appears that Manly took every reasonable precaution and the club should not be disadvantaged because of it. (IMHO)

Just use a browser app that wipes history when you exit like Mercury Pro and then you never hit the Tele's paywall. That way you can read as much as you want but never pay a cent. Same for SMH

Also, I don't know if Donaghue counts here. Sounds more like a contractual issue, ie that Manly contracted or at least intended to contract on the basis that the NRL told them it was all clear. You would probably be able to successfully argue negligent misrepresentation as the rep that he was cleared was crap, and also the NRL as ruling body would owe Manly a duty of care here in telling them he is all clear. So if that is in fact false, and it causes harm to Manly (he's suspended and fined), then sue.

Also Souths quite clearly knew more and withheld that info so that would arguably be fraudulent misrepresentation. If you could prove that Richo should be banned from the game.

Last edited:
I wouldn't compliment the Smellograph by attaching it's musing to my a$$...that's giving it way too much credit. I'd go as far as to say their paper is that poorly put across, I'd prefer to read a Cameron Smith autobiography before I considered that shamozal !

I wouldn't compliment the Smellograph by attaching it's musing to my a$$...that's giving it way too much credit. I'd go as far as to say their paper is that poorly put across, I'd prefer to read a Cameron Smith autobiography before I considered that shamozal !

It's not just the sport that's crap, the whole lot is garbage !!

To be fair it probably would have been wiser to steer clear of burgess

I thought we showed due dillegence here. When the NRL Integrety unit signed off on there being nothing outstanding you should be able to feel pretty damn confident there are no more issues. What else can a club do?

I thought we showed due dillegence here. When the NRL Integrety unit signed off on there being nothing outstanding you should be able to feel pretty damn confident there are no more issues. What else can a club do?

Not purchase the worst of the Burgesses and known better than to trust the NRL's ability to perform their own due dilligence

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4