Bozo Blow Up

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
D

Deleted member 26876

http://www.sportingnews.com/au/leag...-on-veteran-forward/m08730ygfl771tjuu8r7tjgyp
The lurkers "rumour roundup" has said that Bozo is set to do his year review and is looking to be very honest towards the players, who are fearing it greatly. He is apparently not afraid to put players necks on the chopping blocks and I bloody hope he lets Myles, Brown and some of our other little failures like Matt Wright and Brayden Williame know just how bad they've been. He seems set to deliver some signings again to us and I just hope they are mentally tougher then Myles and Brown. So I have a doubt he'll go for Uate unless he is prepared to turn his career around and once again I feel he won't let Gillett slip away, but that we'll have to wait and see... There has been more surprising signings in the past. I also believe that he might be behind Liam Knight's departure as he has been quite disappointing this year. Dont like bozo but this looks promising.

Rubbish.Bozo is the clown that got the club in this mess.Gillett is NOT going to Manly,he's kept jail bird Hopoate,signed Meehan and has no patience for Knight(according to a very poor sports site).Get with the program people,NSW's Origin campaigns and Manlys fall from grace has coincided with one blokes involvement

A few fringe players let go....

Looks like Starling, Knight have gone already.

It is going to be an interesting few months. I am guessing a Leary, hodges, maybe Brown will be on their way as well.

Who replaces them is what I am looking forward to - exciting times (fingers crossed).

We had a horror season with injuries and we cant blame any one for that but what I am blowing up about is that Barrett stalled our season by persisting with the Clueless Walker at 5/8 . The fact is Barrett had no vision that Walker is no 5/8 as he proved that with the rabbits and Barrett had also no ability as a coach to improve Walkers game at 5/8 .

We had a horror season with injuries and we cant blame any one for that but what I am blowing up about is that Barrett stalled our season by persisting with the Clueless Walker at 5/8 . The fact is Barrett had no vision that Walker is no 5/8 as he proved that with the rabbits and Barrett had also no ability as a coach to improve Walkers game at 5/8 .
Who do you think was coaching the first half of the season?Lyon moved to 5/8 when Barrett had had enough of Bozo's BS.

Yeah I agree see where you're coming from but walker had seemed like a capable running five eighth and I know he was shocking but so was Milford until half way through last year, I think Barrett just waited for that half way point to decide so I don't hold any grudges with Barrett over that. It's interesting to see, despite our horrible injury toll, if Lyon at 5/8 for the whole season would've taken us to the finals.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah I agree see where you're coming from but walker had seemed like a capable running five eighth and I know he was shocking but so was Milford until half way through last year, I think Barrett just waited for that half way point to decide so I don't hold any grudges with Barrett over that. It's interesting to see, despite our horrible injury toll, if Lyon at 5/8 would've taken us to the finals.
Harry , Walker was trialled by Souths at 5/8 and failed and any competent league coach could have seen that . Walker and Milford are different players and smart coaches can see that

Harry , Walker was trialled by Souths at 5/8 and failed and any competent league coach could have seen that . Walker and Milford are different players and smart coaches can see that
Yeah, that was the worst move that Barrett has made so far no doubt as walker seemed clueless at 5/8 but I just don't want to be angry at it now as Barrett admitted it was the wrong move in a fox sports interview saying that "dce needs a good, stable half next to him to play well". I have faith in him and only next season will tell.

Bozo already had a clean-out at the end of last year... how did that go again?
Terribly, we can't really see how it would have went without the injuries but I'd like to say 1st-6th (should Lyon had spent more time at 5/8) but now we can cut off the failures in that clean out now and keep the good ones like Tapau. I'm just waiting on Bozo as I said before to "fix up this mess" he's created with that clean out and with his selfishness.

Rubbish.Bozo is the clown that got the club in this mess.Gillett is NOT going to Manly,he's kept jail bird Hopoate,signed Meehan and has no patience for Knight(according to a very poor sports site).Get with the program people,NSW's Origin campaigns and Manlys fall from grace has coincided with one blokes involvement
I disagree. This mess is more of a result of the 'golden era' having passed, than Bozo pulling strings. How is it Bozo's fault that snake, killer, choc, Foran, des Hasler all had to age & eventually retire or leave the club in acrimony? Or is it his fault smith, Thurston, Lockyer ect...all were born in Queensland???? Because that is the reason nsw don't win origin. Hopoate will play NRL next year & every club in the NRL, would've signed Meehan. As for knight, if there is any reason he is staying or going, bozo will have much more knowlege on any subject matter regarding Manly, than you or I do.

I disagree. This mess is more of a result of the 'golden era' having passed, than Bozo pulling strings. How is it Bozo's fault that snake, killer, choc, Foran, des Hasler all had to age & eventually retire or leave the club in acrimony? Or is it his fault smith, Thurston, Lockyer ect...all were born in Queensland???? Because that is the reason nsw don't win origin. Hopoate will play NRL next year & every club in the NRL, would've signed Meehan. As for knight, if there is any reason he is staying or going, bozo will have much more knowlege on any subject matter regarding Manly, than you or I do.

+1

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4