Brace restricts Taufuas breathing

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
While some posters do their best impression of Henny Penny, insisting that Taufua looks disinterested, has a slower play the ball etc and that this is a direct result of Toovey coaching, or player disharmony an interesting article found here highlights the reason behind Taufuas drop in form.

RE: Brace restricts Tafuas breathing

Maybe cheyse blair could fill in if jorge needs a week or two to heal?

Esp if jorge's play becomes ineffective due to the brace?

(change the brace ....stat!)

Ridiculous - like his beliefe that he is ready for SOO :dodgy:

Jorge is excusing all aspects of his game due to a tight shoulder strap.
How does that prevent his positional play :huh:

Surely the Physio's test his ability to take the field and perform with the brace - and be able to breath!

Otherwise, there is Blair etc in NSW Cup who can play on the LHS.

I suspect the brace is keeping him out there on the field, and he really requires an operation that would put him out for a long period.

Possibly he is hoping to play through it until the off season when he can have a reconstruction.

If his play is badly hampered it may be best to bite the bullet.

(of course I am speaking from the position of medical expertise :p)

I'm no doctor either, but anything that restricts an Athlete's breathing would be a 'No, No' :)

I think we need to give Horhay the benefit of the doubt here. Tooves will know when/if to rest him, otherwise he'll just get on with it & hopefully continue to improve :)

voicefromthehill said:
While some posters do their best impression of Henny Penny, insisting that Tafua looks disinterested, has a slower play the ball etc and that this is a direct result of Toovey coaching, or player disharmony an interesting article found here highlights the reason behind Tafuas drop in form.

VFTH - you need to buy a vowel for Jorge... A "U" to be precise... ;)

1. Snake - has little to no knee cartlidge and dodgy hamstrings that most people couldn't get out of bed for.
2. Jorge - req shoulder surgery and is basically held together with tape.
3. Wolf - fractured vertebrae last year that he's still trying to play with
4. killer - has had dodgy ankle/achilles for some years
5. Matai - pinched nerves in shoulder/neck, dodgy elbow and knees.
6. Foran - chronic ankle problem can't run
7. DCE - hip and knee problems can barely run
8. Choc - chronic knee and shoulder problems and bicep torn from elbow
9. Gift - ligaments strain and knee shot, right shoulder/arm with limited movement.
10 Horo - knee /ankle problems
11. King - Ribs,shoulder chronic
Not to mention all the other problems that haven't been highlighted , reported or obvious just watching them. Face it we have an all star team running on about 3 cylinders. It's a miracle most of them even run out to play. Results like last week will continue unless we find some miracle cures for these guys. Where's the calves blood ?

back in the day, I stopped wearing shoulder pads that covered the chest etc cause i found it hotter, harder to breath, heavier etc...much better not having anythnig strapped to your body

Mals said:
I think we need to give Horhay the benefit of the doubt here. Tooves will know when/if to rest him, otherwise he'll just get on with it & hopefully continue to improve :)

voicefromthehill said:
While some posters do their best impression of Henny Penny, insisting that Taufua looks disinterested, has a slower play the ball etc and that this is a direct result of Toovey coaching, or player disharmony an interesting article found here highlights the reason behind Tafuas drop in form.

VFTH - you need to buy a vowel for Jorge... A "U" to be precise... ;)

Purchased

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6