Brad Arthur

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Fox sport Reports that the parra board have overruled Chairman a Sharps push to sign BA instead wanting Jason Taylor Version 2.0.
What a hole parra are in. Making me feel better since 1987.

The players wanted Brad Arthur so the parra board will no doubt go for Jason Taylor.

Good news for us in that Arthur will stay to win the 2014 premiership.

Why on earth would he want to go back there? Surely the money wouldn't outweigh the constant surveillance operation, that is looking out for the next set of knives to the back. Same goes for Taylor.

Jason Taylor has a good football brain and a good coaching record. I would have thought he'd be the right coach for Parramatta. Plus, I'd like to keep BA at Manly.

Funny how many teams have either sacked or talked about coaching changes this year. From what I recall only penriff Manly Newcastle ( I don't believe Wayne was ever leaving) rorters souffs and maybe storm never really entertained publicly changing coaches. Every other coach/ team has had coaching issues.

Parra will be dumb enough to go against their chairman and pick taylor. That would be great news for Manly. Taylor's "light weight kung fu play" was one of the highlights of league so far this century, so it will be great to see him back in the limelight, exposed. Hope he brings his kimino.

Looks like the Eels board voted against getting Arthur.

Great for us.

If taylor goes to parrabasket that would mean the rorters lose 2 of their assistant coaches in one hit, wonder how lobster head copes with that

I think Neil Henry made the strongest comment on the appeal of the Squeels job but turning it down to be an assistant at the Tits.

Talk about a poison chalice.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7